Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur, Sunday 5th April, 13:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Millbanks Millbanks

Hi mate. Not exactly but if you use Facebook I am fairly active on a couple spurs groups (glory glory Tottenham Hotspur mainly) if you ask on their they'll tell you I am legit. I'll pay you any petrol money you want up front if it helps. You can give me a call on 07955747969 if you want. You would be doing me a huge favour. I am in burnley cos my misses family live here and we are visiting but her cars broken down so she is staying to get it fixed but I need to get back for work!
I was only messing around mate, I'm not going to the game. I live about 4,000 leagues from Burnley and it's not a place I plan on visiting.

And unless you want a lift back to Devon (it is rather beautiful) I'm not your guy.

As I said though, there's some top lads here and I'm sure you'll find someone. Try posting in the tickets and travel thread mate

Tottenham have scored 26 Premier League goals in 2015, more than any other team prior to the weekend.

Tottenham have scored 26 Premier League goals in 2015, more than any other team prior to the weekend.

But whhhhy do we concede so many goals? Whhhhhhhhhy? Why can't we have everything? Life is so unfair. Pochettino out. : ostrich:

Can't shake the bad feeling about this one to be honest. Can see a calamitous Spursy 3-1 defeat. And I'm normally optimistic!

Think with such a young team our performances have been up and down quite dramatically, really have no idea what to expect today.

Because we are Tottenham and we breed excitement.

That's not good enough, I want everything. If we concede regardless of the situation today I will blame every player even those not in the squad, Pochettino, Sherwood, AVB, Redknapp, Levy, and the Queen.

Equally, if we don't score four I will hold my breath and demand that Harry Kane and Christian Eriksen be sent on loan to Shrewsbury as punishment for not making me perfectly happy.

That's not good enough, I want everything. If we concede regardless of the situation today I will blame every player even those not in the squad, Pochettino, Sherwood, AVB, Redknapp, Levy, and the Queen.

Equally, if we don't score four I will hold my breath and demand that Harry Kane and Christian Eriksen be sent on loan to Shrewsbury as punishment for not making me perfectly happy.
Sounds Spursy to me.

With the escalating tension with Argentina over oil discoveries in the South Atlantic, any loss can be levelled against Pochettino striking a blow for the motherland

With the escalating tension with Argentina over oil discoveries in the South Atlantic, any loss can be levelled against Pochettino striking a blow for the motherland

That's a great point Mick. No idea why the media don't cover the important stories like this!

Chiriches vs ings.... Ok ok....

Can't think too much of lamela at the moment if paulinhos cameo against Leicester is better than what he can dish up and gets him he start

Is Townsend on bench? Impact sub is his best position anyway

it was quite comical some of our fans saying how crap urd are & we should win easy & then finish above them. i wish we were as crap as utd
You mustn't take it all so serious. I feel, all that is said is in jest and hope not a realistic outlook to what each supporter truly believes. I still believe 4th spot is on and why not, starting today with 3 points. Its not going to be easy but why not believe we will win- reality may have a different outcome.

Back
Top Bottom