Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur, Sunday 5th April, 13:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck that was boring. Chadli and Paulinho off, Stambouli and Townsend on, push Mason further forward. How about we try a new formation? 4-3-3 anyone? I don't think it is illegal

Chaldi and walker have been fucking awful mostly, Paulinho is slow as fuck, Kane has had about 5 touches but he has still been our most productive player by a country mile.

Did we play on sedatives that half or something.

Spurs must increase the level in the second half ,because they play now a Championship level,otherwise the team going to make a draw...tempo was slow in the first half

Wouldn't surprise me if potch doesn't change a thing. He is probably thinking of his summer holidays just like the rest of them.

I think for our next game the crowd should turn up in flip flops, shorts and sombrebro's.

Back
Top Bottom