Burnley v Tottenham || Monday, 26 Oct @ 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

122963513_10157754673848424_7798641465329976174_n.jpg
That is absurd. Harry involved in more than 2 goals a game in the league.

Absolute best in the world. He's genuinely in line for the Ballon D'Or this year.

I honestly don’t know why people stay watching Sky etc for the pundits. They know fuck all about us. It’s always irritating because they hate us. You get more sense and knowledge on here.

:mourshock:

Neville really is a fucking scrote isn't he? Can't hide the fact that he would hate to see us win the league, even more so because it would prove that United are a shit show and he was wrong to write Mourinho off.
A combination of the Mourinho United saga (to be honest, regardless of what we do this year I think time has proven José wasn't the villain there) and Neville's previous love-in for Poch.

But hey, it's fine. Play down our chances by all means.

I’m actually really happy with tonight’s performance. Historically we would lose that game. We normally struggle against a team who love putting balls into the box all game. And the fact we won the game from a corner makes it so much sweeter. Hopefully the games against West Ham and Newcastle have taught our team a lesson. Need to be mote ruthless and show some balls. Well played lads, COYS.

Back
Top Bottom