Can we finish third?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No, we shouldn't even be talking about it.

Same rule applies, we have to win the last two games. That is all we need to worry about right now.

Let's dare to do, not to dream.

Benjoss said:
No, we shouldn't even be talking about it.

Same rule applies, we have to win the last two games. That is all we need to worry about right now.

Let's dare to do, not to dream.
exactly

WBA and Norwich are comfortably mid-table with fuck all to play for, I'm not expecting any favours from either club

Not gonna happen. Where's the fun in finishing 3rd and not smashing things and crying during the champions league final??

It's certainly possible but I doubt it.

Norwich have completely switched off since beating us, although I hope they switch on again returning to North London.

We have more of a chance of WBA doing us a favour, with Woy's last game and all. Unlikely though.

Thelonious said:
WBA and Norwich are comfortably mid-table with fuck all to play for, I'm not expecting any favours from either club

When Norwich played us they were comfortably mid-table with fuck all to play for...

ArtyB said:
Thelonious said:

When Norwich played us they were comfortably mid-table with fuck all to play for...
I still don't expect them to win or even draw.

r-u-s-x said:
finish 4th and chelsea will win the cl - written in the stars

753_knife-kid-gtfo.gif

Back
Top Bottom