Can we finish third?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I cant stop myself from being positive when it comes to Spurs, been giving the Gooners at work so much stick all season and i aint gunna stop now, they are worried , i think we will do it now, can see them slipping up at least one of their games

All this week I been telling the gooners that they must be so glad that Drenthe onside goal was incorrectly disallowed in Woolwich 1-0 win over Everton, because if It had counted both us and Newcastle would be above them

Freudlyuchenko said:
All this week I been telling the gooners that they must be so glad that Drenthe onside goal was incorrectly disallowed in Woolwich 1-0 win over Everton, because if It had counted both us and Newcastle would be above them

Fucking officials, going to shit on us again. 1 point, 1 goal could be the difference between CL qualification and Thursday night channel 5. And huge revenue to the club, yet one blind, biased or dopey (all three) fuckwit makes a poor decision and could cost us our place and all that goes with it.

That said, a bit more heart and determination from the players and manager over our last 10 games would have without doubt yielded us at least 3 more points and we wouldn't need to worry about officials or look to other teams to do us a favour.

Freudlyuchenko said:

Not to mention the number of decisions that went against is at Stoke away earlier in the season...

obama-yes-we-can.jpg

Woolwich will draw tomorrow. FACT.
We will win our last two. FACT.

Woolwich's games look almost dead certs tbh. I can only take one game as it comes as I'm still unsure of what Spurs will come out on the day. Be the greatest day in my life if we do it, win win on one of those dirty fuckers getting their comeuppance.

I want us to finish 3rd so we will definitely be in the champions league next season, but having said that watching Chelsea lose in Munich will be so much sweeter if we finish 4th. Knowing our luck we will finish 4th and Chelsea will win the CL

boneycrisp said:
I want us to finish 3rd so we will definitely be in the champions league next season, but having said that watching Chelsea lose in Munich will be so much sweeter if we finish 4th. Knowing our luck we will finish 4th and Chelsea will win the CL

I just can't take that horribly doomed sickly feeling for a week after the league finishes and watch the UCL if we finish 4th.

Also, unless we finish 3rd, then even a win on the last day will have a strangely muted feeling, as we won't want to tempt fate by celebrating anything, yet the achievement of doing 'our' bit to reach the CL (should we manage to) will still be amazing...

finishing 3rd is the only outcome that will ensure we get SOME sleep between the 13th & 19th of May!

In the eloquent words of Disco Benny:

"Keep calm... We ll c'and spk after tmw nite... ( But what a good team norwich) LOL"

:bae:

Back
Top Bottom