Can we finish third?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm gonna need a shit load of alcohol next week, I'm already shitting it. It really is squeaky bum time. Just win and hope WBA can get something.

Got a ticket for Fulham when they went on sale and I was actually considering selling it last week to ease my financial woes. As much as I know it would be sensible for my bank balance to get rid, there's no fucking way i'm letting go of it now!

Us and the scum are both bottlejobs, it's gonna be the most tense final day to a season in my living memory.

It's not over yet.

Woolwich have been appalling in recent weeks and there's no reason they won't stumble at the Hawthorns. Woy's last game, West Brom's last game of the season in front of their own fans and the players love him.

That might be grasping at straws, but I can see one more twist this season.

Abbey Yid said:
Got a ticket for Fulham when they went on sale and I was actually considering selling it last week to ease my financial woes. As much as I know it would be sensible for my bank balance to get rid, there's no fucking way i'm letting go of it now!

Us and the scum are both bottlejobs, it's gonna be the most tense final day to a season in my living memory.

I'm gonna be there aswell and as scared as I am it could go horribly wrong, I keep hope that it could be one of the truly great days at WHL...

This time next week we'll know...COYS!!

Dannyboy said:
I was getting text updates from my mate whilst I was house hunting, I had to stop the estate agent mid ramble whilst I went into some bedroom and silently jump up and down....I never thought I would forgive Norwich so soon after they turned us over

a harsh old neg rep for that!

Well ot's all looking a bit hairy now isn't it!
I'm still feeling good about this and not feeling any where near as nervous as I should. I think it's because Bayern are at home and unlikley to get beaten by blue scum.
Just do me a favour boys and finish the season in style.
Whatever happens it will be entertaining.

lentner3 said:
Well ot's all looking a bit hairy now isn't it!
I'm still feeling good about this and not feeling any where near as nervous as I should. I think it's because Bayern are at home and unlikley to get beaten by blue scum.
Just do me a favour boys and finish the season in style.
Whatever happens it will be entertaining.

Don't think entertaining is the word I'd use mate.

I'm already nervous to the point of being a bit stressed about it. I'm literally going to be sick on Sunday I think.

Back
Top Bottom