Can we finish third?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A bit of luck and one step. I'm actually more concerned with the Woolwich result. It's given that bit of hope and that makes it worse if we fuck it up again.

Please, please, please Spurs, please dont fuck it up. Just win the next two, Villa and Fulham, you can do this!

Fuck I'm nervous.

It is in our hands, make sure we don't fuck it up.
Hope everyone going to Villa tomorrow sings and gets behind the team and that the team SMASH Villa.

Then next weekend, 33000 odd Yids, sing together inside WHL, to watch the Spurs go marching on!

They are only +1 GD too, so 2 nil or better against Villa makes a massive difference. We need a performance......please Tottenham, please let this rollercoaster ride end with good things.

Just thinking about the game has got me twitching, fuck knows what I'll be like tomorrow when I'm stuck watching it on some dodgy bloody internet feed. Should've bought a ticket :wall: Christ this season is prolonged, agonising torture.

I'm already cacking it about the game tomorrow. thank god it's an early(ish) kick off tomorrow as my missus and I are going to a friend of her's for dinner at 6 and I couldn't bear sitting there making small talk with people whilst worrying about the result.

then agai if we lose i'll be a proper miserable bastard

we got to break the tottenham narrative we already fucked it up against norwich now it's back in our hands got to take it. Normally i would be ribbing all my gooner mates not now powder remaing dry and when (and it has to be when) we have secured 3rd and the goons or 5th or praying for bayern they will get every barrel at my command

COYS do the buisness

I was getting text updates from my mate whilst I was house hunting, I had to stop the estate agent mid ramble whilst I went into some bedroom and silently jump up and down....I never thought I would forgive Norwich so soon after they turned us over

Back
Top Bottom