Cardiff City vs. Tottenham Hotspur (Defoe injured)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why the fuck are you all getting so defensive, I'm not starting some 'AVB out' campaign. I'm just pointing out the bleeding obvious, that we made incredibly hard work out of another game that we supposedly dominated. And we can't keep this up, cause the 93rd minute wonder goal wont always be there to save us.

Fun fact. If Marshall would of saved the goal. He would of claimed four bonus points on saves. Four bonus points on a clean sheet. And possibly three bonus points for being man of the match. Giving him a total of thirteen. Unlucky.

One of these days we are going to give someone a right thrashing.
When is Newcastle at home?

zF92atC.gif

Why the fuck are you all getting so defensive, I'm not starting some 'AVB out' campaign. I'm just pointing out the bleeding obvious, that we made incredibly hard work out of another game that we supposedly dominated. And we can't keep this up, cause the 93rd minute wonder goal wont always be there to save us.
But we didn't make hard work of it. We cut through them like a hot knife through butter. We should have had 3 or 4.

We had nearly 30 attempts and their keeper saved their lives, but we kept on, and on attacking. I've got no more nails (bitten) and I was seconds away from giving up when we got that goal. Well done lads and keep it up until were top of the league.

Mate, we could have had our keeper sent off in the first five minutes, they had a few good chances on the break, and we just managed to score in the 93rd minute. Doesn't matter how much possession or number of shots, those things rarely matter in these cunty games; this one looked like a scrappy draw at best for large portions of the second half.

Ahaa... you're talking OLD Spurs there Hazza... the fact that everything you said may well be true, it is only true of OLD Spurs! The fact we scored when we did, and HOW we did reminded me of everything BUT Spurs, and to prove my point, imagine that game just now had been won in that manner by ArseAnal... the number of broken tv's owned by Spurs fans woulda gone through the roof as the pundits creamed their slacks!!

Back
Top Bottom