Cardiff City vs. Tottenham Hotspur (Defoe injured)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guys. Rumor has it, defoe chucked a tevez. He was upset soldado was chosen ahead of him after scoring a brace in europa. Avb decided not to play him, due to defoe's lack of respect of his rotation

So AVB lied about Defoe's groin injury and having a scan today to keep that behind closed doors? It's possible, but seems unlikely as Defoe has had previous with this injury and AVB hasn't made up an injury for Adebayor or BAE's absence.

You arent being harsh you are being a fucking idiot, as for the selfish thing, what about the other night when he was on a hatrick and was on the left and could easily have shot but instead crossed for lamela?

Easy now, bad day? No need to call me a fucking idiot! There have been numerous examples of him shooting instead of crossing or passing in his career.

541387_10151820347629404_2033791949_n.jpg

:lennonlol:

our blond boys stick together

Easy now, bad day? No need to call me a fucking idiot! There have been numerous examples of him shooting instead of crossing or passing in his career.

Yeah, that's why he's our 5th highest ever goalscorer......

7 assists last season, 9 the season before that.

Yeah, that's why he's our 5th highest ever goalscorer......

7 assists last season, 9 the season before that.
've
Key bit missing being when another player is in a much better position to pass to. But yeah, that's just his style, to shoot. Doesn't stop it being frustrating for me though. Maybe he has got better this season, I've missed a few of the Europa League games tbh.

Hey. I hope the rumor is wrong but everyone is naive to think bale was actually injured. Defoe will put up with playing second fiddle as, he knows it is a world cup year and some football is better than no football

Back
Top Bottom