Chavski Vs Tottenham - League Cup Semi Final (1st Leg) - Wed 5th Jan KO 7:45pm, live on SKY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...we can't start games with 3 at the back with such shit WBs - need new blood or to install a change in formation like we saw 2nd half today...
COYS
Children, CHILDREN! Settle down now listen. We've all decided for what ever our reason to give our souls to this club, wether its family, friends or a simple piece of magic. Unless you've been a Spurs fan for about a week, every single one of us has been here before, over and over again. I know its about the glory of which we've had scant pickings but its also about being there, taking the barbs, knowing how poor we really are and for some of us just coming to understand where we are, and where we've always been in top flight football. I fucking love my club, i'll never walk away no matter how bad things get. Im a Yid, a proud Yid forever. COYS ❤

So So bad

Tanganga - had an absolute mare cost us two goals nearly a third
Doherty - played LWB has NO left foot - awful only ever looks to pass backwards
Hojbjerg - poor, slow, laboured, cumbersome. his worst game in a long time
Emerson - absolute attack killer, slow thinker

So gutted

The real question is how bad must Rodon be?

Davinson in good form at RCB and Conte feels the need to move him to the middle CB and bring in Tanganga rather than play Rodon in the middle (Conte has said previously that is Rodon's position, Dier's backup).
I mean there HAS to be a reason that he's not being picked by our managers, but IMO he's looked fairly decent when he's played 🤷‍♂️

On the bright side, no away goals and we have no choice but to field an attacking lineup in the home leg
Just can’t imagine this Spurs side coming out to attack. We are so slow at progressing the ball and when we eventually get into the final third we must be the poorest side in the PL at the moment.

Nothing will ever

I don't love him at all. Just find it amusing how 80% of your posts are basically slagging off Harry Kane. The other 20% are you saying that every English player is over-rated.
None of that is true. Kane betrayed the club, the fans, and disregarded his contractual obligations. He's a prick.

I think many Scottish players are underrated, but you can make that about the English if you like (bit weird, but you cunts have been obsessed for hundreds of years so no Biggie).

Apart from all that, you'll be glad to hear that AIDS isn't the death sentence it once was.

We always seem to gift them something when we play them... As if THEY need gifts!

The weird thing is, for all their dominance and xG bollocks, WE still had to score their 2 goals for them!

It coulda been 5/6... can't believe it wasn't, but the ONLY glimmer of hope is that it WASN'T!
...if we hadn't brain farted our way through the first half, that ends 0-0....

oh, and I'm not one to dig a player out, but Doherty is truly awful... KEITH HARRIS AND AWFUL!!

New year, new hope...

269778484_2567267853407018_8844111737839292310_n.jpg

Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
COYS
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif

Ban the OP!

Playing two DMs is just fine if you have capable Wingbacks via Conte's preferred formation for the creativity up the channels. There is lies the problem right now.
It's not though. In our last two league games it's been clear. Wasn't just poor crossing. Compare recent games to the Liverpool one. Ndombele, winks started together. It was much better going forward and being solid defensively.

Back
Top Bottom