CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lloris
Tanganga Sanchez Davies
Doherty Hojberg Dier Winks Sessegnon
Bergwijn Kane

Lloris
Tanganga Sanchez Dier Davies
Doherty Hojbjerg Winks Sessegnon
Bergwijn Kane

Lloris
Tanganga Dier Sanchez
Doherty Hojbjerg Winks Davies
Bergwijn Kane Sessegnon

:gallashmm:
My guess is

Lloris
Sanchez Dier Davies
Tanganga Hojbjerg Winks Doherty
Bergwijn Kane Sessegnon

Don't like Doherty inverted wing back but Conte has done it a few times

Conte confirms that Reguilon, Skipp and Lucas are carrying injuries.
Damn, those 3 are a huge loss today. :( But it's not as though the 11 selected are incapable of winning, a lot of it by now should be about what Conte's coaching into them, and in any case Chelsea haven't exactly been great at home recently.

COYS! YID ARMY!

Not sure I agree with that - given games played etc, I'd rather West Ham drew or even won yesterday - last thing we need is United getting points, whilst they may be rubbish generally right now, I can't help but feel they're more likely then Wham to put a good run together and finish above us if we don't take our chance...
Even with our best lineup probably we would not win
To be honest if both teams play their regular football at the moment they would beat us...
As long we win our games against all other teams except against top 3 (away games) I'm ok with a loss/draw today (if the mentality was ok)
If we get something today it would be great
I also think we have no pressure today
They have to win and we can
COYS

Gio + cash for Rodrigo de Paul.

Looks like Davies, Sanchez, Dier and Tanganga are warming up as a back four.

I'm very confused by that line up ngl but I'm willing to see how this turns out before melting down

Very obvious how poorly Conte rates so many of this team when he's willing to pick players out of position then play certain players

Back
Top Bottom