Chelsea VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday the 14th of August 2022, 16:30PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some people disagree with the weirdest things on here.
Like, some one above saying Bent scored away at Woolwich and Chelsea and some one disagreed. He did ffs. There's no disagree about it.
Then someone says this is a must win game and it gets a disagree.
Every game is a must win game until your position is mathematically safe. Fact. No disagree. And beating your hoodoo team is MASSIVE

Go on then plebs. Disagree with me

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars
We're not mathematically safe yet, but I don't see anyone catching us.

I'm really hoping Alonso gets sold tomorrow!
As seem to think the murderer will join FCB at the beginning of next week for €8 million, missing their first game of the season.

Whatever, you'd have thought he'd be unlikely to face us with a move just a couple of days away.

Good for my blood pressure if so.

He didn't play in our last two games against Chelsea. Specifically the one that was posted with Bergwijn, Winks and Sanchez in the line-up.

Sorry it wasn't clearer for you.
My fault entirely. You made a very good point.

Unless I’m mistaken, if no one catches us we must win the league.
We're the only team in the league with it in our hands.....

As long as we match everyone else's scores for the rest of the season we win.

The rest of the jokers have to match us and score 2 more goals.

No other team can say that.

:dembelelol:

Back
Top Bottom