Chelsea VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday the 14th of August 2022, 16:30PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well fuck off if you don't like it then, you cunt.

:contethumb:

That's the type of high brow TFC riposte I've grown to love

Pop Tv Reaction GIF by Schitt's Creek

To be honest, this is a fixture I struggle to watch. It's just usually so remorelessly shit.

Under Jose at home against them was the worst I've seen us play in at least ten years.

Come Sunday evening we'll be starting to pull gradually, inexorably, point-by-point away from those below us.
Bye bye, suckers.

giphy.gif

I hate this fixture, so may times leading up to the game im full of confidence and then I wake up on match day with dread. To top it all off im im with my family this weekend and my step dad is a Chav.
There must a football god that shines over us at some point, let it be this Sunday.

Reminds me of an episode of the Likely Lads. If you're under 60, that will mean nothing!

Yes I remember

I think it was an England game and it wasn’t being televised until 24 hrs later so Bob and Terry wanted to watch it live and nearly managed it until Bob’s wife I think let the score slip

Hilarious and a great show!

Yes I remember

I think it was an England game and it wasn’t being televised until 24 hrs later so Bob and Terry wanted to watch it live and nearly managed it until Bob’s wife I think let the score slip

Hilarious and a great show!
I think after managing to avoid the score all day at great cost it finally transpired that the game had been postponed.

I'm not really old, btw, I think I saw it on Gold or something.

The only one I think he might be tempted to switch is Perisic for Sessegnon. Would be harsh on Sess but Perisic's big game pedigree can help the team believe. We have to win the mental battle. Quite a few players are going there with only bad memories.
Agree. The main issue against Chelsea is mental. Right now we have the best starting XI.

Some people disagree with the weirdest things on here.
Like, some one above saying Bent scored away at Woolwich and Chelsea and some one disagreed. He did ffs. There's no disagree about it.

Then someone says this is a must win game and it gets a disagree.
Every game is a must win game until your position is mathematically safe. Fact. No disagree. And beating your hoodoo team is MASSIVE

Go on then plebs. Disagree with me

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars
Some people disagree with the weirdest things on here.
Like, some one above saying Bent scored away at Woolwich and Chelsea and some one disagreed. He did ffs. There's no disagree about it.

Then someone says this is a must win game and it gets a disagree.
Every game is a must win game until your position is mathematically safe. Fact. No disagree. And beating your hoodoo team is MASSIVE

Go on then plebs. Disagree with me

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars
Disagree :goonermong:

Back
Top Bottom