Chelsea VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday the 14th of August 2022, 16:30PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lets Go Sport GIF by UFC

I reckon he'll play - this is lies!

It is all in their heads, mate. Simple as that. Plus certain issues with on pitch decisions, which we cannot influence.
Disagree with the in their heads comment. Reason we lost the last league game there was nothing to do with being mentally weak, the starting 11 was just fucking shite

Seriously would have been happy to get caved in by that cunt, just to have a chance at landing one on his smug scouse boat. Spitting? he is a two bob cowardly cunt. And remember it landed on his daughter.

I was just highlighting how the reaction was pretty out there.
I'd probably have hit such a fit of rage I would have run Carragher off the road.

Then again, I wouldn't ever have been doing what the guy did in the first place, so my rage would have been more justified.
"soft" banter or not, he was bibbing his horn and shouting out of his window when driving to a guy who was just driving home.

No one wants that.

Carr could have mugged the fella off easily. It was soft banter.

and he had a good look at the fella before turning nasty.

But no, he turned into a fucking nasty cunt

Carr could have mugged the fella off easily. It was soft banter.

and he had a good look at the fella before turning nasty.

But no, he turned into a fucking nasty cunt
Yeah, the reaction was bad. The only one with nothing to answer for here though is the a daughter.

I don't believe in "soft banter"
I think it's actually totally unacceptable against someone you don't know. You have no idea what else is going in inside a strangers head. You have no idea what else is going on in their life To intrude into their personal space/life and start mugging them off is not acceptable,

This is just feeling like the longest week ever.

For me, putting aside what will happen end-of-season, it’s our biggest match in terms of showing us how far we’ve come and where we might be heading. I’m properly pumped, like a kid before Christmas …
:contefists:

… who has mild PTSD from previously waking up to zero presents year, after year, after year….

:dierpochhug:

Maybe this time! Best chance in a long while.

Definitely been a bloody long week.

Felt like a year!

C'mon and lets' smash em!

Not really convinced about Chelsea this season, even if the De Jong and Abamayang transfers come off.

Losing Rudiger arguably the best defender in the prem after Van Dijk (yes I know Romero but he is new and was injured for large parts of last season), losing Christensen, the decline of Kante who is like 2 men in the centre, the departure of Alonso who is a fantastic attacking defender and always a threat.

Sterling, Koubaliy, De Jong and Abamayang on paper is good but it is for me at the very best standing still if they all work out.

And yet despite all this we always seem cursed against Chelsea be they great or shit. We could lose 3-0 on Sunday but finish 15-20 points ahead of them come season close. There is a mental block we need to put to bed.

Back
Top Bottom