Chelsea VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday the 14th of August 2022, 16:30PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So I’ll be in the south of France for this… but my Airbnb does have wifi and I’ll have my laptop.

I’m not overly tech savvy, but I understand my sky go won’t work? Do you think the usual he’sgoal etc links will work as normal? Anyone have any experience of this. Don’t fancy trying to find a pub if it’s full of chavs
You'll have no problems with any of the streams. And they'll be ahead of Sky Go through a VPN too. In fact I often find streams in the UK not through a VPN are ahead of Sky Go on my Mac.

So I’ll be in the south of France for this… but my Airbnb does have wifi and I’ll have my laptop.

I’m not overly tech savvy, but I understand my sky go won’t work? Do you think the usual he’sgoal etc links will work as normal? Anyone have any experience of this. Don’t fancy trying to find a pub if it’s full of chavs

Total sportek and work your way through through links until one works.

Prepare for tits, ads, prostitution etc. You'll need to be careful to click the correct "x" to close down the (many) pop ups as they're designed to trick you.

Prepare for tits, ads, prostitution etc. You'll need to be careful to click the correct "x" to close down the (many) pop ups as they're designed to trick you.
Use Sky Go through NordVPN. None of that nonsense and the picture will be perfect.

Your sky won't work, I'm in Spain right now. Watched a dodgy stream for the Soton game.

Or my personal favourite:

"LOCAL HOUSEWIVES WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU NOW!"

I mean the game is only just kicking off, can't these impatient lustful women at least wait until half time? :/

As my grandaughter said - "That lady hasn't got her clothes on."

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom