Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He deserves more than 30k, but i don´t want to believe in that nonsense that he asked so much. Hopefully he will stay here.

If we want to stay in the top places of our league we must increase our wage structure though.

He deserves more than 30k, but i don´t want to believe in that nonsense that he asked so much. Hopefully he will stay here.

If we want to stay in the top places of our league we must increase our wage structure though.
Especially if it's only to keep the wage structure in line with inflation.

Will be interesting to see how we treat our wage structure over the next couple of years. Long term, the new stadium should allow us to increase it greatly (though hopefully avoiding the absurd wages that Woolwich seems to hand out to some of their more average squad members).

Perhaps the TV money can tide us over until then if some of our squad do start pushing our maximum wages further.

Can we all agree that the story sounds more than a bit silly and it has CLICKBAIT written all over it?

Good idea. The telegraph has gone downhill with their football coverage in recent years anyway.

And I prefer to keep him over trying to do a marquee signing.
He knows the club, the players around him and his talent can decide late games.

I believe 100% that we receive offers to buy 4/5 players from our main squad and keeping them all is a huge step forward to the challenges ahead.
We have a happy and enjoyable squad and a super manager, I´m really pumped to the start of the season and Eriksen signing a new contract would be the cherry on top.

150k is shocking and I don't believe he's demanding that. He clearly deserves a raise but at that rate I don't think we'd have much of a choice but to sell.

If we make top 4 again won't players want as much as other top 4 clubs pay? Anyone who thinks otherwise is seriously deluded. What you should be thinking is how you manage that expectation. I am honestly dumbfounded that people can't see this. They are professional footballers. They don't support the club.

Eriksen maybe not but I believe Kane supports the club. I think the players who have been here awhile would be deluded to think we would pay what the likes of Chelsea, Utd, or City pay. So if we got top 4 again and they chose to go to other places for pure money then I would slate them like the other players I slate. Sure they deserve pay raises but just because clubs like Chelsea and Utd resort to paying such huge wages shouldn't mean everybody else should just to keep their players.

Lols,

Hopefully he gets back to his best this season. We've got enough of the functional, I want to see him scoring / assisting like a mother bitch this year and playing more like his first season with us.

He was PL's 2nd in assists and 2nd in creating chances last season you nitwit. Seriously, when will people stop using their WiFi to upload written feces and look to facts instead?

Top 4 without Eriksen is beyond us. Has anyone who doubts him watched us play in the last two years?

Dribbling isn't his thing kids. He embodies the 'pass and move' thing more than any of our players. If you can't see this then you never will.

Eriksen turned down City before joining us. Who do you think would offer him the highest wage?

Scum. Unplug modem.

Yeah, I'll unplug my modem for a Neanderthal such as you. :dembelefingers:

He turned down City because he most likely didn't want to sit on the bunch. There was no way back then he would have made the first team with Silva at his peak then.

Eriksen maybe not but I believe Kane supports the club. I think the players who have been here awhile would be deluded to think we would pay what the likes of Chelsea, Utd, or City pay. So if we got top 4 again and they chose to go to other places for pure money then I would slate them like the other players I slate. Sure they deserve pay raises but just because clubs like Chelsea and Utd resort to paying such huge wages shouldn't mean everybody else should just to keep their players.

Slate away mate. Professionals go where the money is. That's what the word means. Are you any different?

Top 4 without Eriksen is beyond us. Has anyone who doubts him watched us play in the last two years?

Dribbling isn't his thing kids. He embodies the 'pass and move' thing more than any of our players. If you can't see this then you never will.

I honestly don'tknow what people are looking at when watching a game if they can't see this. You don't need to be Messi to open up a defence.

He turned down City because he most likely didn't want to sit on the bunch. There was no way back then he would have made the first team with Silva at his peak then.

No need for the 'Neanderthal' stuff. The fella disagrees with you. Is that to hard to bear?

No need for the 'Neanderthal' stuff. The fella disagrees with you. Is that to hard to bear?

Did you miss the calling me a scum part just because I don't think Eriksen is the be all and end all of attacking midfielders? He is a superb player but not irreplaceable. I guess I just can't be a bigger person like you mate.

Modems are so last century. If you unplugged it your servants might do a runner. And then who will help you into your moustache press?

Did you miss the calling me a scum part just because I don't think Eriksen is the be all and end all of attacking midfielders? He is a superb player but not irreplaceable. I guess I just can't be a bigger person like you mate.

I didn't call you a 'scum part'. You can't even write English. I suggest you fuck off until you can make yourself understood you stupid cunt. Have you got that?

It had nothing to do with footballing abilities. It had something to do with implying he's a money hungry cunt. Can't you even read and understand your own damned posts and the replies to them?

Back
Top Bottom