Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They know they are guilty and they know there going down

Desperate attempt to save themselves

FA have to stand up to this and fight it. The league is dead is they don't you basically have free reign to launder money through the clubs. I mean this when I say it these rules are overturned I and many others will stop watching PL football. What the point when 2 clubs can just outspend anyone.

Will also further fuck up the pyramid and I'd wager a few clubs would look at breaking away from the league

Any team to get into bed with them over this not named Chelsea, PSG or Newcastle are utterly fucked in the head.

I think it’s only 10/11 who want to support the PL while the others don’t want to get involved. We’ll see after Thursday who really wants to help though and who’s got zero gumption whatsoever.

I suspect a lot of clubs with minimal income will want to sign up to u sponsorship deals from associated parties though if it provides them with enough money to stay in the league. It all seems so fucking shady.

FA have to stand up to this and fight it. The league is dead is they don't you basically have free reign to launder money through the clubs. I mean this when I say it these rules are overturned I and many others will stop watching PL football. What the point when 2 clubs can just outspend anyone.

Will also further fuck up the pyramid and I'd wager a few clubs would look at breaking away from the league
With appeals they will probably keep it in the courts for a couple of decades.

Kevin De Bruyne has come out and said he'd be happy to move to Saudi Arabia and that money is the motivation...

First Pep saying he's closer to leaving than signing a new contract and now their star midfielder says he could be off.

I think it’s only 10/11 who want to support the PL while the others don’t want to get involved. We’ll see after Thursday who really wants to help though and who’s got zero gumption whatsoever.

I suspect a lot of clubs with minimal income will want to sign up to u sponsorship deals from associated parties though if it provides them with enough money to stay in the league. It all seems so fucking shady.

The rules are there to protect these clubs though they have to realise that.

For every City there's about 20 cases of owners coming in and making a mess of everything. If this rule goes 2 things happen. Clubs like us and Woolwich stop being relevant at all, clubs who have grown the right way shall we say. As we will never win a single thing again as City Newcastle and other clubs owned by billionaires waiting to pump cash in run away with it all.

This further distorts the football landscape and smaller teams will find there owners pumping millions in chasing the dragon only for these owners to pull the plug and no longer willing to fund them though these "sponsorship' deals. When the deals are pulled the clubs will fold.

I can not stress this enough this is a monumental moment for the PL they lose and the rugs pulled from the league

Yep. I never watch Prem games (apart from when i go to see Spurs) any more. Pointless. It's worse than the SPL.

If City buy their way out of these charges top level football in England will be finished.

Surely, SURELY the PL can read the room of the fans on this. One or 2 teams (nation states) simply cannot be allowed to ride roughshod over 150 years of our sporting history.

It's been 16 months since these charges were announced. I seem to remember that we were told a date had been set for hearing the charges, but that it couldn't be made public for some reason. That itself was several months ago. It just all stinks.

Surely, SURELY the PL can read the room of the fans on this. One or 2 teams (nation states) simply cannot be allowed to ride roughshod over 150 years of our sporting history.

It's been 16 months since these charges were announced. I seem to remember that we were told a date had been set for hearing the charges, but that it couldn't be made public for some reason. That itself was several months ago. It just all stinks.
I believe they have announced it to be November

If City were to get away with all charges and get the inflated sponsorships they want, football is done.

It would never happen but we the fans should boycott all city games. No away fans at City and empty stadiums when they play away. Let them know we will not suffer their cheating and make their existence hollow. (It is hollow already imv though through Pep and good football they have papered over it somewhat)

Would the top players want to play there with that shaming?

Make them sell up.

If City were to get away with all charges and get the inflated sponsorships they want, football is done.

It would never happen but we the fans should boycott all city games. No away fans at City and empty stadiums when they play away. Let them know we will not suffer their cheating and make their existence hollow. (It is hollow already imv though through Pep and good football they have papered over it somewhat)

Would the top players want to play there with that shaming?

Make them sell up.
Let's be honest, if there were no away fans at City games their stadium would be empty.

Also are you serious with the second to last statement? Top players these days have no shame at all.

SSN reporting that several clubs have come forward to back the Premier League at the forthcoming hearing.
Its Happening GIF by MOODMAN

Let's be honest, if there were no away fans at City games their stadium would be empty.

Also are you serious with the second to last statement? Top players these days have no shame at all.
Oh yeah. You're right.

I would think at least Pep wouldn't want his legacy tainted. No way he will re-sign imv.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom