Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's because PSG (Qatar) were afraid of FIFA taking the WC off of them. They had to be on their side.

The German clubs are a completely different story.

Even then I'd assume that the corporate end of the Bayern's ownership would be well up for it; it's just that their hands are tied by the fan-ownership scheme the BL clubs are obligated to.

The thing is it's not just counting how many league places we'd be better off it actually - there's a lot more.

If they weren't breaking all the financial rules:
-transfer fees and wages wouldn't be so inflated for everyone else
-who knows where half the squad would be. would someone else have signed Grealish, KDB, Silva, Aguero, Mahrez and the rest? Maybe Spurs? Maybe other clubs? There would certainly have been a more even distribution of this talent, if it had ever even made its way to the PL at all.
- Even just last season how well would Kane have started the season without City lifting their skirt for him?

Anything could have been different for the last 15 years. Maybe everything.
The reasons above are why the book needs to be thrown at citeh. Relegation to league 2, compensation to every club that has lost out due to there fraudulent activities.

Even then I'd assume that the corporate end of the Bayern's ownership would be well up for it; it's just that their hands are tied by the fan-ownership scheme the BL clubs are obligated to.
Because 50+1 takes the matter out of their hands, it's not something the corporate end even bothers thinking about.

And somewhat more perversely, because 50+1 enshrines their place atop German football, the corporate end has no interest in having those shackles taken off.

The German football industry knows it can and will continue to live quite happily come what may with the corporate machinations elsewhere, and that's a very healthy attitude I wish certain other sporting entities (the Big Ten above all) shared.

The reasons above are why the book needs to be thrown at citeh. Relegation to league 2, compensation to every club that has lost out due to there fraudulent activities.

Whatever the punishment; we fans have still been ripped off.

The fact that any fans of other clubs ever advocated for these cunt clubs and their doping over the years is truly baffling.

Last edited:
My hatred for chavs is total. I had a softer spot for city (went to a couple of games as a youngster ).
But these two cheating cunt clubs cost us some silverware for sure.
Dump them in bottom rung.
Then see how empty their shit grounds are.
Cunts who made this happen to end up in nick. Top boys wont, but a couple of CEOs and CFOs will be a good starting point.
20 year ban from Europe. I so hope the chavs get caught and it costs Bohley a few £B.
Fuck the cheating cunts.
Im not bitter. Much.

My hatred for chavs is total. I had a softer spot for city (went to a couple of games as a youngster ).
Cunts who made this happen to end up in nick. Top boys wont, but a couple of CEOs and CFOs will be a good starting point.
20 year ban from Europe. I so hope the chavs get caught and it costs Bohley a few £B.
Fuck the cheating cunts.
Im not bitter. Much.
We as fans have every right to be bitter. Chelsea and citeh changed the financial landscape and inflated the market. They have both stolen titles from other teams. I hope they get booted out to play in the Tesco's supermarket league in the outer hebrides watched by wee jock macplop and his terrier bobby

Hmmmm
yaya-toure.gif

Fuck the cheating cunts.
Im not bitter. Much.

We would have found other ways to fuck up regardless of what they have or haven't done.

Back
Top Bottom