Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

:levylol::levywhoa:

Has there ever been a club that's rattled another non-rival this bad? Levy rent free in Guardiola's head.

Regular Season Sport GIF by MLB

Well done Daniel

The only issue with that is if this means the death of City then that's a problem. Because FFP was supposed to protect Clubs owners from putting clubs into a situation of failing due to financial mismanagement (yes there are a bunch of other arguments that have different connotations about why it exists). To then have the governing body effectively sanction a club that equals their demise opens a massive can of worms (it's why the Gov had to ensure Chavs were sold and not left to go out of business).

It's actually why I quite like the position that the PL have taken in with the charges. The focus isn't on FFP but on did they mislead, did they lie, did they provide wrong information. This focuses on cheating/rule-breaking and their ethics.
Agree with every word...
The ultimate blame lies with the fool that first allowed Abramovich to buy Chavs and then allowing sovereign states to buy city and Newcastle. Its plain wrong..and it's going to cost a lot of people

Some time ago in reference to financial investigations at City:

"I told the owners that if they've lied to me I will leave"(*)

Seems Cuntiola has no qualms about lying to himself tho.............

(*Can guarantee that energy won't be seen again either.....)

Has there ever been a club that's rattled another non-rival this bad? Levy rent free in Guardiola's head.

Regular Season Sport GIF by MLB

Well done Daniel
Let's also not forget that Levy represents the Premier League at the European Club Association (ECA), the influential committee made up of Europe’s leading sides.

Levy and Manchester City CEO Ferran Soriano had been vying to replace Ed Woodward on the ECA board. Woodward, Manchester United’s executive vice-chairman, stepped down last April when al the ESL stuff was presented (Woodward was the chief spokesperson of it)

When the ESL stuff withered and died Woodward was fucked so a new Chairman was sought to take his place. Levy won support from Premier League clubs including United, Liverpool and Woolwich. As a result, he stood unopposed.

Soriano went home with his tail between his legs.

I guessing but PL Clubs feared having a City man (A gulf state man) Chairing this group as they seem to have between PSG and themselves wormed their way into the fabric of UEFA and FIFA with representations in many communities and internal boards overseeing the game.

Let's also not forget that Levy represents the Premier League at the European Club Association (ECA), the influential committee made up of Europe’s leading sides.

Levy and Manchester City CEO Ferran Soriano had been vying to replace Ed Woodward on the ECA board. Woodward, Manchester United’s executive vice-chairman, stepped down last April when al the ESL stuff was presented (Woodward was the chief spokesperson of it)

When the ESL stuff withered and died Woodward was fucked so a new Chairman was sought to take his place. Levy won support from Premier League clubs including United, Liverpool and Woolwich. As a result, he stood unopposed.

Pep-cunt's been prickly about us for years

"Harry Kane Team"
Bogey Team
CL qtrs
Failing in their persuit of Kane.
Zero points/Zero goals Lane.
Just lost to us again!

If it turns out that Levy was instrumental in them being hauled over the coals I will laugh my ass off though.

I guessing but PL Clubs feared having a City man (A gulf state man) Chairing this group as they seem to have between PSG and themselves wormed their way into the fabric of UEFA and FIFA with representations in many communities and internal boards overseeing the game.

Pretty disgusting that such 'Johnny-come-latelys' would be allowed to worm their way into such positions of influence....... Just another highlighter of how bent UEFA & FIFA are. There's no way on earth these fuckers are the best qualified.

I did not know a lot of this.

Says a lot that our rivals recognise what a cunt Levy is to deal with… and how effective he is in arguing for his interests.

Back in 2021...after Citeh lost in court...

Lord Justice Males noted the time that had elapsed since the Premier League launched its investigation. “This is an investigation which commenced in December 2018. It is surprising, and a matter of legitimate public concern, that so little progress has been made after two and a half years – during which, it may be noted, the club has twice been crowned as Premier League champions,” he said.

If the price of them getting their just desserts is that lot down the road winning the league, so be it. Cheaters can't be allowed to prosper.
NB - how 'Spursey' would it be if they get their titles stripped from them and the only time we finished second they weren't first. (Mind you, I wouldn't want to win it in that way)

I can't see why levy would of have done something like this? Don't get me wrong I'm sure he would laugh his ass off, but actually pull strings or push buttons. Seems like city knew this was coming and went down the old antisemitism route.... Blame the Jew.... Seriously seems very strange, all the talk recently about not caring if they win the league then getting smacked with charges. Almost a planned response. Utterly bizarre to name only levy!!! A guy who barely supports his own club..

Frankly a financially illiterate monkey could have worked out citeh have been at it, so this was always coming. Fact is they will get a fine and that will b that, so its all just water under the bridge.

What a fn child, I don't think this siege will work, implode time

Back
Top Bottom