Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Couldn’t get any more saltier after dislocating his shoulder....

DeKG2LPWAAAbh4k.jpg

The sadness in his eyes.... still you won a golden boot. Time to move to a big club.

DeKKewYW4AAKWYs

Last edited:
I think we should have a national Day of mourning today , i think the country should pay it's respects not with a minutes silence but with an hour's silence , I think Newspapers should be printed in black , I think sky sports an BT should wear black today as a mark of respect and spend the day reliving glories from Liverpool's past, I think the BBC should forget about other irrelevant news like what's going on in the Gaza strip and focus solely on the tragedy that unfolded last night, i think we should all remember the 96, whatever our age sex race or religion we should all light a candle and say a prayer for Liverpool and it's people.

I watched this with my Dad who supports Liverpool (tbh he is only their for the good times, when they are guff he doesn't seem to care, some fan huh)

I do feel sorry for Karius because weather supporters like it or not he got them to that final, he is a part of their team that let's be fair did play well on the way to the final, my highlight of the game was Bogdan consoling Karius at the end.

What a beautiful game, my dad was in bed by 10pm ahahaa

Last night I was watching my team in the Champions League final at the end of the season. Your team were on the beach . Not in the Champions League final. I know what I prefer

We had a better season than you. We finished above you for the 100th time in a row, smashed the granny out of you at Wembley and should have beaten you at anfield. A failure in a cup final doesn’t change that. If you can ‘catch’ my drift, because Karius certainly fucking can’t

We had a better season than you. We finished above you for the 100th time in a row, smashed the granny out of you at Wembley and should have beaten you at anfield. A failure in a cup final doesn’t change that. If you can ‘catch’ my drift, because Karius certainly fucking can’t

Oh and ps we smashed the team you played last night aswell, you’ll make it one day

For the first time in weeks I have woken up and not had to listen to how great Klopp is and how Liverpool are the best team on the planet.
Now this is over, maybe people will see that we in fact had a better season than them.

Who’d have thought?

Back
Top Bottom