Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ramos: "Fucking hell, how people have paid attention to the Salah thing... Next the keeper says he's concussed because of collision with me. All that's left is for Firmino to say he caught a cold because a drop of my sweat fell on him."

This guy's gonna be pissed off after hearing what he said, rrrright guys?
RZpBoM1.png

Ramos: "Fucking hell, how people have paid attention to the Salah thing... Next the keeper says he's concussed because of collision with me. All that's left is for Firmino to say he caught a cold because a drop of my sweat fell on him."

Came here to share, see you got here faster than me. You are doing the Lord Harry Kane's work sir!

The beauty of conference calls with the yanks, I attend put them on mute, then unmute to say yeah, then mute again and read the interwebz innit. Fingers on the pulse.
EnviousFlatFly-size_restricted.gif
Heh, mine tend to be with Finns, Czechs, Pakistanis and Indians, so If my kind wanders I normally have to do the ‘sorry, bad line, could you repeat that again’ trick... I mean it’s so inconsiderate of them to speak fluent technical English - why can’t they speak fluent PM English for non techies like me to understand :D

The beauty of conference calls with the yanks, I attend put them on mute, then unmute to say yeah, then mute again and read the interwebz innit. Fingers on the pulse.
EnviousFlatFly-size_restricted.gif
So it's not just our UK office then...

This guy's gonna be pissed off after hearing what he said, rrrright guys?
RZpBoM1.png
The other thing that is just fucking warped with this cult, is they are banging on about Ramos being such a bastard, when in fact it was their £75m defender Virgin Dick, who pushed Ramos into Karius. So, that's Virgin costing them the CL and finishing below us in the table by giving away a penalty in the last seconds of the game against us. Bargin.
giphy-15273961282052052055725.gif

I didn’t watch the game at all. Only seen the goals.
Can anyone tell me if Karius received treatment by his medical staff for this blow to the head?
If he did, then why didn’t they recognise he may be concussed.
He should have been monitored for hours afterwards if they suspected concussion but his speech, memory etc seemed consistent/ wasn’t nauseas etc.
Yet two weeks later, after a few flights, they do a scan?

Sergio Ramos has reacted to criticism of his approach in the Champions League final, joking that he is waiting for accusation of having given Roberto Firmino a cold.

The Real Madrid captain was involved in a first-half clash with Mo Salah that resulted in the Liverpool star having to be replaced because of a shoulder injury.

Now, is claimed Loris Karius was concussed by following a clash with Ramos early in the second half, shortly before the Liverpool keeper made the first of two horrific blunders to gift Real Madrid their first and third goals in a 3-1 win.

The Spain defender has little time for such complaints.

“F*ck, they’ve given this a lot of attention, the Salah thing,” he is quoted as saying by Marca.

“I didn’t want to speak because everything is magnified.

“I see the play well, he grabs my arm first and I fell to the other side, the injury happened to the other arm and they said that I gave him a judo hold.

“After the goalkeeper said that I dazed him with a clash.

“I am only missing Firmino saying that he got a cold because a drop of my sweat landed on him.”

Ramos has since spoken with Salah having initially sent the Egyptian his best wishes via Twitter.

“I spoke with Salah through messages he was quite good,” he said.

“He could have played if he got an injection for the second half.

“I have done it sometimes but when Ramos does something like this, it sticks a little bit more.

“I don’t know if it’s because you’re at Madrid for so long and win for so long that people look at it a different way.”

Sergio Ramos: Mohamed Salah 'arm grab' led to shoulder injury

"I am only missing Roberto Firmino saying he got a cold because a drop of my sweat landed on him," said Ramos.

Ramos also claimed Salah could have played on in the match "if he got an injection for the second half".

Many Liverpool supporters blamed Ramos for the clash, which went unpunished by the referee, saying he inflicted a judo-style move on his opponent and a petition was raisedcalling for Fifa and Uefa to punish the Spain international.

"I spoke with Salah through messages, he was quite good. He could have played if he got an injection for the second half, I have done it sometimes but when Ramos does something like this, it sticks a little bit more.

What a guy

Sergio Ramos: Mohamed Salah 'arm grab' led to shoulder injury

"I am only missing Roberto Firmino saying he got a cold because a drop of my sweat landed on him," said Ramos.

Ramos also claimed Salah could have played on in the match "if he got an injection for the second half".

Many Liverpool supporters blamed Ramos for the clash, which went unpunished by the referee, saying he inflicted a judo-style move on his opponent and a petition was raisedcalling for Fifa and Uefa to punish the Spain international.

"I spoke with Salah through messages, he was quite good. He could have played if he got an injection for the second half, I have done it sometimes but when Ramos does something like this, it sticks a little bit more.

What a guy
An Egyptian lawyer also filed a lawsuit worth £874m against Ramos for the "physical and psychological harm" caused to the people of Egypt.

Two major errors by Karius helped Real to victory and doctors who assessed the German in the USA say it was "possible" the injury "would affect performance".
Wow.... Lawyers, Concussion... they really are stooping THAT low now.

A BAD workman blames his tools!
Imagine if we'd sued ArseAnal & West Ham for whatever went on before Lasagne-gate in 2006.... we'd have been ridiculed to the hills and back... and THAT HAPPENED!
and yet Liverpool are given free reign to speculate and accuse all-comers of WHY they lost... not ONE ounce of blame is laid at their door.... IT'S ALWAYS someone else's fault!

I guess it was also the Juventus fan's fault for having the cheek to die in 1985 as well wasn't it?

Fucking disgrace of a club theyve become!

Wow.... Lawyers, Concussion... they really are stooping THAT low now.

A BAD workman blames his tools!
Imagine if we'd sued ArseAnal & West Ham for whatever went on before Lasagne-gate in 2006.... we'd have been ridiculed to the hills and back... and THAT HAPPENED!
and yet Liverpool are given free reign to speculate and accuse all-comers of WHY they lost... not ONE ounce of blame is laid at their door.... IT'S ALWAYS someone else's fault!

I guess it was also the Juventus fan's fault for having the cheek to die in 1985 as well wasn't it?

Fucking disgrace of a club theyve become!
Just like it was the polices fault/turnstyle operators fault for letting all those drunk angry scouse fans into a sold out full stadium......

Back
Top Bottom