Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Liverpool have always played at Anfield. They were formed because of a rent dispute between the owner of Anfield and Everton. When Everton let Anfield, the owner (of Anfield) founded Liverpool and the club had played there from inception.
Ok so Liverpool still weren't the original occupants of the stadium.
Being born out of a rent dispute isn't exactly a proud achievement.

They look almost untouchable at the moment, everything going right for them.
I mean they strengthen squad and have minimum to no injuries, we don't make a signing and its injuries galore, longish term ones too. Most time injured ever for Dier and Dembele this season.

Maybe they have a blip but I don't see their luck running out, it does feel like Leicester 2.0. Would like to be wrong though.

It’s looking quite ominous for them, and although trophies aren’t given out in January, defeating city will make it incredibly difficult to catch them.

That said, if they somehow fall apart and - lol - finish third behind us, I wonder if the cunt off for finishing third in a one-horse race will be applied?

They look almost untouchable at the moment, everything going right for them.
I mean they strengthen squad and have minimum to no injuries, we don't make a signing and its injuries galore, longish term ones too. Most time injured ever for Dier and Dembele this season.

Maybe they have a blip but I don't see their luck running out, it does feel like Leicester 2.0. Would like to be wrong though.

Might be because they get endless amounts of decisions from the officials in key stages of games, they have had 3 pens in two games, two of which were never penalties and would have been overturned with VAR.

I am not one to scream conspiracy but literally just like the Leicester season where their defenders would not get punished for climbing over everyone and holding in the box, Liverpool are now getting the rub of the green.

I remember during the Leicester season they had something like 69% more decisions go their way compared to previous seasons, would be interesting to see what that stat is for pool this season.

It’s one of three things, our officials are corrupt and the PL want pool to win the league before VAR comes in, or, the officials lack the bollocks to make the big decisions against them or they are incredibly lucky and it really is “their year.”

Take your pick.

Might be because they get endless amounts of decisions from the officials in key stages of games, they have had 3 pens in two games, two of which were never penalties and would have been overturned with VAR.

I am not one to scream conspiracy but literally just like the Leicester season where their defenders would not get punished for climbing over everyone and holding in the box, Liverpool are now getting the rub of the green.

I remember during the Leicester season they had something like 69% more decisions go their way compared to previous seasons, would be interesting to see what that stat is for pool this season.

It’s one of three things, our officials are corrupt and the PL want pool to win the league before VAR comes in, or, the officials lack the bollocks to make the big decisions against them or they are incredibly lucky and it really is “their year.”

Take your pick.

It's particularly frustrating seeing Salah's diving but Kane gets booked for it yesterday when there was contact.

They have always been a team that get way more dubious things go their way, but something about this season seems to have gone up a notch.

That Leicester season was jokes, Huth and Morgan just butchering people left and right, with some WWE thrown in just to make sure. They had that Greek fellow too who was a brutal tackler too.
Didn't they introduce the following season the thing about holding in the box would be penalties? Memory is hazy tbh.
Perhaps there is a similarity then with the dippers and VAR next season.

I just don't get how hardly anyone seems to put a shithouse tackle in on Salah. He could play in flip flops it seems and never get injured, unless Ramos is involved.
I mean Hazard for example takes beatings nearly every match, we know how Kane takes plenty but I never see Salah getting that treatment. It's weird.

Although they are very good, they can be got at and some of their points have been very fortuitous.

Sturridge's loooong ranger in the billionth minute at Chelsea (?) and the double-bounce off the crossbar in the billionth minute against Everton. That's 4 points right there where the ball has fallen just right for them.

Although they are very good, they can be got at and some of their points have been very fortuitous.

Sturridge's loooong ranger in the billionth minute at Chelsea (?) and the double-bounce off the crossbar in the billionth minute against Everton. That's 4 points right there where the ball has fallen just right for them.

And we should have had a penalty in the dying moments at Wembley when we played them. Im still bitter about that one.

and Mahrez missing a 90th minute penalty at Anfield...

It's particularly frustrating seeing Salah's diving but Kane gets booked for it yesterday when there was contact.

They have always been a team that get way more dubious things go their way, but something about this season seems to have gone up a notch.

That Leicester season was jokes, Huth and Morgan just butchering people left and right, with some WWE thrown in just to make sure. They had that Greek fellow too who was a brutal tackler too.
Didn't they introduce the following season the thing about holding in the box would be penalties? Memory is hazy tbh.
Perhaps there is a similarity then with the dippers and VAR next season.

I just don't get how hardly anyone seems to put a shithouse tackle in on Salah. He could play in flip flops it seems and never get injured, unless Ramos is involved.
I mean Hazard for example takes beatings nearly every match, we know how Kane takes plenty but I never see Salah getting that treatment. It's weird.

That's exactly what happened and I even remember one of their players (post title win) in an interview saying they can't get away with what they did last season and then quickly shut up immediately, funny enough that interview is near impossible to find.

Salad (that's his name right?) seems to get a lot of love in from the media (BBC especially, I wonder why that is...) and people seem to think he is the next messi, it’s borderline fetish at this point with some people, he’s a cunt imo, sadly a very talented one, albeit he loves to use every trick in the book.

The pool fans are convinced that the refs and FA come down on him because of ”racism” and that ”golden boy kane” wouldn't get any punishment.

They say this a week after Salah got away with a blatant dive and no retrospective action and in the same week Kane gets booked for diving.

They also seem to forget the cringe-worthy documentary he had on TV right after the World cup (I don't remember any of the England boys getting that?)

Pool fans have such a victim mentality, imagine what it’s going to be like if they win the league? Football coverage is going to be fucking unbearable, will be watching every one of our games on mute next season if they win the league.

It wasn’t a dive because the ref gave a penalty. Laughable. The decision the ref came to doesn’t mean he didn’t dive, you goofy, bouncy, toothy clown cunt.

Didn't he call Lamela or Kane a diver?

How does that work then? Because the penalties were given..

Watched it 3 times still don't understand what's going on. Is there a version with subtitles?

Is he comparing all Liverpool players to cordless drills?

Back
Top Bottom