Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

State of this cunt

screenshot_293.jpg

I thought that it couldn't get better than Liverpool losing. I forgot that Liverpool losing and there being something that their crazy fanbase could perceive as an injustice would be so, so much better.

Beautiful stuff.

I'm sure there are some decent Liverpool fans out there (hell I know one, he's a proper football fan) but by God they don't have fucking whinge and treat every setback like it's the end of the bloody world.

I can't stand Citeh and the money they have but I really really really do hope they win the PL over Liverpool. Brexit is bad enough but Liverpool winning the league in the same year? I think I'd emigrate. To Syria.

Of course we could win it but unless we buy this month and give the squad some help it's unlikely. We just need to finish Top 4 again and maybe win a cup. Oh and finally move into our beautiful new stadium. Not too much to ask for, is it?

:pocheyes:

If they do eventually lose to us in the title by a point it'll be losing by 11mm. Obviously this now has to happen.

I'd much prefer our own Martin Tyler moment on the last day against everton:

"As it stands, Liverpool have won the league, but Spurs aren't done here... Eriksennn... Sissookooooooooooooooooo.
I swore you'd never see anything like this ever again. Drink it in (scouse tears)!!"

How is it that Pep’s touchline scarf throwdown gets mentions and analysis, but Klopp’s weird jumpy bottle strangulation/masturbation doesn’t?

That gave some proper creepy Buffalo Bill vibes... I can imagine Lovren gets pushed down a well tonight and he hears a voice saying 'it puts it's lotion on it's skin.....'

Back
Top Bottom