Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

mail8.jpg

Klopp's got the thinnest squad out of all the top teams? So what's he been doing the past 3 1/2 seasons?

He's just picked up £20m for Solanke (how??), and my calendar says it's January so the transfer window must be open - is no journo on this planet going to start asking awkward questions?

How long is this fraud going to get a free ride?

Christ if it were Poch the sharks would be circling in the water

Klopp's got the thinnest squad out of all the top teams? So what's he been doing the past 3 1/2 seasons?

He's just picked up £20m for Solanke (how??), and my calendar says it's January so the transfer window must be open - is no journo on this planet going to start asking awkward questions?

How long is this fraud going to get a free ride?

Christ if it were Poch the sharks would be circling in the water

It isn't Poch whom would attract the sharks.. Klopp would get both barrels if he was our manager. The media problem is little old Spurs.

Great BTL comment from the Graun write up:

TheCorinth
9h ago

Project "Now we don't have to bother with this shit competition" achieved. It would save a lot of time though, just to refuse to play in these domestic cups in the first place. Just take the FA fine and stick a cheque in the post to Lancaster Gate.

Knew we were out as soon as the draw was made, confirmed by the teamsheet, and sealed when Dejan went off. Every time we try this, with players that have never played together before, there is no fluency, we look awful and we go out, usually to lower league teams.

Hard on the young lads to have to play with senior pros who just don't give a shit and are a disgrace to their profession. I give you Alberto fucking Moreno. What a useless pile of shite he is. Can we get rid of him in the January window even if it means risking playing 10 men if Robbo gets injured? That was one of his worst games for us and christ knows there's a whole catalogue of shit games to choose from. That hospital ball to Milner, ffs.

I love Sturridge but never has he looked more finished at this level. Hard to watch. Touched the ball twice maybe?

Origi was a disgrace first half, bucked up his ideas after no doubt getting a pasting off JK at half-time, took his goal well, but he's never looked to have any more than Heskey's why-am-I-so-shit demeanour since he's been at the club, and he looked more surprised than the Wolves defence when he scored. Ta for the derby fluke but now go away please.

Milner, his worst game for LFC by a mile. Couldn't pass to a teammate. Getting caught on the ball. At least he tried to defend though, to (over-)compensate for having a 16-year old in defence, unlike...

Keita. What the fuck does this 'young lad' (he looks abar 45 - have we done due diligence on his birth certificate?) bring to the table apart from jink to the left, jink to the right, take 8 touches too many and then fuck it up? He's got all the positional sense of me on the dancefloor after 13 pints. I could see this coming from his Leipzig Youtube videos. The reason he got so many positive stats is because he tried to do everything himself while his teammates/bystanders stood there waving their arms helplessly, and sometimes it worked, but clearly nobody bothered to look at all the negative stats, because they probably don't even exist. Try to find "fuckups" in the Bundesliga stats: you won't, but if you did, he'd be right up there. 57 million Euros my arse. Coaching staff are really going to have to earn their keep rescuing that.

Shaqiri - great freekick but might as well not have played the rest of the time. Maybe he didn't?

Mignolet - decided that using a 16-year old kid against a Wolves high press was the best way to get out defence. Just fuck off. I never want to see your stupid face ever again. I've seen more lights on at home in people that have had frontal lobotomies.

Curtis - not physically ready for this level yet.

Rafa - started well and showed some lovely touches but tactically a bit all over the shop as you might expect from a 17-year old who prefers to play on the wing. Got f all help from Shaqiri.

Ki-Jana - did brilliant for a 16-year old kid, despite getting some hospital balls off some senior pros that put him in all kinds of shit. My MOTM.

As for Wolves, I've always liked Wolves as a club, I like the manager, I want to see Coady do well, I've even been to see them a few times with Wolves mates when Steve Bull was playing just to see what the fuss was about, and stood shoulder to shoulder with them when we came under attack by hundreds of Burnley fans at some godforsaken railway 'station', but for fucks sake, you ran out of Wolves songs to sing by 2 minutes 23 seconds into the match and couldn't think of anything else to sing than "Sign on"? Really? Have you got even the faintest idea how much of a Division 2 club that makes you look? And just in case anyone was in any doubt, trotted out the Ingerlund wankers' "Don't take me home". God save your poor generic souls. Up yer game, lads, and that's friendly advice from someone who actually likes you.

Great BTL comment from the Graun write up:

TheCorinth
9h ago

Project "Now we don't have to bother with this shit competition" achieved. It would save a lot of time though, just to refuse to play in these domestic cups in the first place. Just take the FA fine and stick a cheque in the post to Lancaster Gate.

Knew we were out as soon as the draw was made, confirmed by the teamsheet, and sealed when Dejan went off. Every time we try this, with players that have never played together before, there is no fluency, we look awful and we go out, usually to lower league teams.

Hard on the young lads to have to play with senior pros who just don't give a shit and are a disgrace to their profession. I give you Alberto fucking Moreno. What a useless pile of shite he is. Can we get rid of him in the January window even if it means risking playing 10 men if Robbo gets injured? That was one of his worst games for us and christ knows there's a whole catalogue of shit games to choose from. That hospital ball to Milner, ffs.

I love Sturridge but never has he looked more finished at this level. Hard to watch. Touched the ball twice maybe?

Origi was a disgrace first half, bucked up his ideas after no doubt getting a pasting off JK at half-time, took his goal well, but he's never looked to have any more than Heskey's why-am-I-so-shit demeanour since he's been at the club, and he looked more surprised than the Wolves defence when he scored. Ta for the derby fluke but now go away please.

Milner, his worst game for LFC by a mile. Couldn't pass to a teammate. Getting caught on the ball. At least he tried to defend though, to (over-)compensate for having a 16-year old in defence, unlike...

Keita. What the fuck does this 'young lad' (he looks abar 45 - have we done due diligence on his birth certificate?) bring to the table apart from jink to the left, jink to the right, take 8 touches too many and then fuck it up? He's got all the positional sense of me on the dancefloor after 13 pints. I could see this coming from his Leipzig Youtube videos. The reason he got so many positive stats is because he tried to do everything himself while his teammates/bystanders stood there waving their arms helplessly, and sometimes it worked, but clearly nobody bothered to look at all the negative stats, because they probably don't even exist. Try to find "fuckups" in the Bundesliga stats: you won't, but if you did, he'd be right up there. 57 million Euros my arse. Coaching staff are really going to have to earn their keep rescuing that.

Shaqiri - great freekick but might as well not have played the rest of the time. Maybe he didn't?

Mignolet - decided that using a 16-year old kid against a Wolves high press was the best way to get out defence. Just fuck off. I never want to see your stupid face ever again. I've seen more lights on at home in people that have had frontal lobotomies.

Curtis - not physically ready for this level yet.

Rafa - started well and showed some lovely touches but tactically a bit all over the shop as you might expect from a 17-year old who prefers to play on the wing. Got f all help from Shaqiri.

Ki-Jana - did brilliant for a 16-year old kid, despite getting some hospital balls off some senior pros that put him in all kinds of shit. My MOTM.

As for Wolves, I've always liked Wolves as a club, I like the manager, I want to see Coady do well, I've even been to see them a few times with Wolves mates when Steve Bull was playing just to see what the fuss was about, and stood shoulder to shoulder with them when we came under attack by hundreds of Burnley fans at some godforsaken railway 'station', but for fucks sake, you ran out of Wolves songs to sing by 2 minutes 23 seconds into the match and couldn't think of anything else to sing than "Sign on"? Really? Have you got even the faintest idea how much of a Division 2 club that makes you look? And just in case anyone was in any doubt, trotted out the Ingerlund wankers' "Don't take me home". God save your poor generic souls. Up yer game, lads, and that's friendly advice from someone who actually likes you.
Does TheCorinth mean bus conductor in scouse?

Did Klopp really have a pop that Spurs played a League 2 side on Friday night??

Yep. I'd like to hear those comments again as i only caught them half arsed whilst wrestling 2 x Two year olds into their pyjamas (stop it).

He also complained about it being a bit too windy.

Yep. I'd like to hear those comments again as i only caught them half arsed whilst wrestling 2 x Two year olds into their pyjamas (stop it).

He also complained about it being a bit too windy.

The fuck's his game got to do with Spurs? The fuck's wrong with scousers? Jesus.
They had the most rest out of all the premier league sides through the mental Christmas period. I wonder is the mask starting to slip. Are losses getting to him. I'd love him to have a public meltdown. I wonder how the media would protect him and spin it positively then.

The fuck's his game got to do with Spurs? The fuck's wrong with scousers? Jesus.
They had the most rest out of all the premier league sides through the mental Christmas period. I wonder is the mask starting to slip. Are losses getting to him. I'd love him to have a public meltdown. I wonder how the media would protect him and spin it positively then.

uBxQkH.jpg

Klopp has got a full on "falling down" in him for sure.

The teeth, the crazed eyes and beard - hes basically half way to being a insane hobo already.

Back
Top Bottom