Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Might as well add Ian Holloway.
giphy.gif

Guess which one of these has either never won a treble, World Cup, won three CLs in a row or won the league unbeaten?

To put Jurgen Klopp in a list of managers vying for the greatest of all time accolade is nothing short of disgusting. Simeone, Benitez, Ancellotti, Conte, Allegri and probably many others should be ahead of him.

Sir Alex obviously, but Louis van Gaal should be there as well, Klopp is laughable.

Yeah it’s clearly old Bacon Face. He just covered all angles. Strong tactics, good motivator, not afraid to ditch star players if he didn’t think they were a good fit, but also other things. I do think Fergie Time was a real thing (remember Bruce’s two injury time goals?), and referees have mentioned how he’d treat them with gifts when they favoured his team, but would find themselves working in the Championship when they didn’t. Not morally great and verging on cheating, but he was good at gaining any possible edge.

I know about “lads...it’s Tottenham” but he actually said a lot of positive things about us. Probably with a view to pinching another of our players. The only blot on his record was the way he clearly stopped developing the team for the future once he knew he was retiring.

Klopp being on that list is pathetic. You could genuinely make a stronger argument for AVB and his crab football.

Guess which one of these has either never won a treble, World Cup, won three CLs in a row or won the league unbeaten?

Greatest modern day manager, fair enough, not Klopp though.
How the fuck can you say "GOAT" but then only include modern day managers.
Either you are the GOAT or your not, you can't be "GOAT......but only in the modern era".

I don't even agree with this list (e.g. no Bob Paisley)

UEFA unveil their Top 10 greatest managers of all time

Back
Top Bottom