Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I see Klippety has been crowned Manager of the Universe again, apparently. Why????

Can't wait until next year when Jose gets it (but massively sad that it won't be Poch).

They're wankers but at some point in the second half we had them on the ropes and that was the time to make positive changes. Jose left them too late and by then we had retreated into our shell.

This loss hurts but in a weird way we should take some comfort from how much they celebrated at the end, they knew they had beaten a very good side.

Let's hope we get back to winning ways on Sunday and keep on their coattails. Only three points in it although from the Scouse cunts reaction you would've thought that was the title clincher!
They celebrated so hard because they knew they'd narrowly beaten their title rivals and gone top.

Only five weeks until we wipe the soppy grins off their ugly scouse mushes.

This image should be plastered on walls everywhere in the Spurs training ground:
0OjE6mX.png

Can someone give me a logical explanation of how Klopp won best coach in the FIFA awards over Hansi Flick? Flick came in as an interim, turned the team around, and then won the treble.

They celebrated so hard because they knew they'd narrowly beaten their title rivals and gone top.

Only five weeks until we wipe the soppy grins off their ugly scouse mushes.

This image should be plastered on walls everywhere in the Spurs training ground:
0OjE6mX.png
If ever a fan base and the team's manager were at one it's here and now,with him and them.
Both have no self awareness at all, not one iota of it.
Both believe they are universally popular and liked by everyone else in football.
Both are annoying to the point of affecting my mental stability.

Klopp is fast becoming the biggest hypocrite in football.

It's funny, I didn't hear him bitching about five subs to protect players from injury and referee decisions last season when his side were running on a ridiculous run of luck on both fronts.

It's something about that club, where as soon as you associate with it you inherit the victim mentality the whole city suffers from.

What the fuck is this from an official broadcaster?
Was he meant to vote for Liverpool players?
Absolute aids, another thing for them to cry victim over I suppose.

What the fuck is this from an official broadcaster?
Was he meant to vote for Liverpool players?
Absolute aids, another thing for them to cry victim over I suppose.

apart from anything else, Mourihno is right. Flick was a caretacker and won everything available to him.

it is, of course, being painted as Mourihno v klopp

apart from anything else, Mourihno is right. Flick was a caretacker and won everything available to him.

it is, of course, being painted as Mourihno v klopp

I think that’s what Mourinho wants. He’s either trying to get a rise out of Klopp or he’s using himself to deflect pressure away from the players. I suspect it’s 80% the latter.

Granted scumpool are playing better thsn us against them but its Amazing how palace roll over to have their bellies tickled when playing the dippers today and play us like a cup final. Its sickening. Happens constantly with other teams

Back
Top Bottom