Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EpRIAXAXIAApqsy
Classy as ever.

Klopp showed himself up last night. Acted like an utter bellend throughout the match and showed zero class as usual at the final whistle. I hope we pull our fucking fingers out and turn this around so that this fake-toothed, fake-haired, dipper cunt science experiment doesn’t win the title.

Klopp showed himself up last night. Acted like an utter bellend throughout the match and showed zero class as usual at the final whistle. I hope we pull our fucking fingers out and turn this around so that this fake-toothed, fake-haired, dipper cunt science experiment doesn’t win the title.
Seems no one but us (and I guess United fans) thinks this. We're the villain of the piece once again.

Seems no one but us (and I guess United fans) thinks this. We're the villain of the piece once again.

We always will be because the media is infested with supporters of United, Pool, the scum and the chavs, they also mostly all hate Mourinho because he dares to speak the truth about the bullshit that comes from their brownosing little mouths.

I also really believe that the majority of the media hate us at Spurs and just wish we would go away.

Every fanbase obviously thinks this (including the dippers who actually think WE are the media darlings) which is fucking hilarious to me considering every neutral knows they are the media darlings, even when they were languishing in 7th/8th they were still kissing their ring.

But I really do feel us as a club specifically get a rough time of things in the media and with the officials in games.

We always will be because the media is infested with supporters of United, Pool, the scum and the chavs, they also mostly all hate Mourinho because he dares to speak the truth about the bullshit that comes from their brownosing little mouths.

I also really believe that the majority of the media hate us at Spurs and just wish we would go away.

Every fanbase obviously thinks this (including the dippers who actually think WE are the media darlings) which is fucking hilarious to me considering every neutral knows they are the media darlings, even when they were languishing in 7th/8th they were still kissing their ring.

But I really do feel us as a club specifically get a rough time of things in the media and with the officials in games.
Bang on and I’m sure you could sprinkle a touch of anti-semitism in there on some level. Horrible bastards.

Bang on and I’m sure you could sprinkle a touch of anti-semitism in there on some level. Horrible bastards.
antisemitism? are you insanse?!!:mourfacepalm:
I've actually always felt like the press (I mean quality press like the guardian, telegraph etc) are quite fond of us, certainly under Harry, Poch and now. Maybe it even goes back to the days of Jol who was well-liked.
Maybe its the London thing?

I must have missed something but apparently Harry Kane is a vile, cheating bastard who last night faked a head injury in an attempt to waste time. VAR is also biased against Liverpool and the authorities are engaged in a conspiracy to deny Liverpool the league by influencing decisions to go against them. Not to mention Amazon and media last night were completely biased in their coverage of the game last night towards Spurs.

It's like they live in some parallel universe.

I must have missed something but apparently Harry Kane is a vile, cheating bastard who last night faked a head injury in an attempt to waste time. VAR is also biased against Liverpool and the authorities are engaged in a conspiracy to deny Liverpool the league by influencing decisions to go against them. Not to mention Amazon and media last night were completely biased in their coverage of the game last night towards Spurs.

It's like they live in some parallel universe.

They're wankers but at some point in the second half we had them on the ropes and that was the time to make positive changes. Jose left them too late and by then we had retreated into our shell.

This loss hurts but in a weird way we should take some comfort from how much they celebrated at the end, they knew they had beaten a very good side.

Let's hope we get back to winning ways on Sunday and keep on their coattails. Only three points in it although from the Scouse cunts reaction you would've thought that was the title clincher!

They're wankers but at some point in the second half we had them on the ropes and that was the time to make positive changes. Jose left them too late and by then we had retreated into our shell.

This loss hurts but in a weird way we should take some comfort from how much they celebrated at the end, they knew they had beaten a very good side.

Let's hope we get back to winning ways on Sunday and keep on their coattails. Only three points in it although from the Scouse cunts reaction you would've thought that was the title clincher!

Joses been slow and making wrong decisions with subs lately

Back
Top Bottom