Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When they came back after lockdown last year they were streets ahead of everyone else yet kept on playing their first choice XI even after they’d won the league. There was zero forward planning despite their players having just had 3 months off. They knew the next season was coming up quickly yet kept flogging their players like they had the previous three years. They didn’t need to play yet they kept playing them.

Hopefully their form continues this season and into next, then they’ll be looking for a new manager in October when they have to sack klopp. That’s the dream anyway.

The front 3 should have been refreshed last year. They tried it with Jota, but i think they definitely need another one to replace one of Salah/Firminho/Mane.

He's got an absolute army of midfielders, but he still relies on Henderson, Fabinho and Wijnaldum pretty much as his first choice. When that trio isn't available they never look the same.

It needs a rebuild but has Klopp got the energy and motivation to do it? I'm not sure, i get the feeling his flame has burned out there.

TonySoprano TonySoprano was it me or does Klapp name check Sonny in his post match interview against Chelsea. He sort of wistfully says something about Mount's goal being like one of Sonnys or Mane when he's on form 🤔 Hmmm did not like that sounds to me that's who is top of the wishlist to replace the clearly unhappy Salah.

TonySoprano TonySoprano was it me or does Klapp name check Sonny in his post match interview against Chelsea. He sort of wistfully says something about Mount's goal being like one of Sonnys or Mane when he's on form 🤔 Hmmm did not like that sounds to me that's who is top of the wishlist to replace the clearly unhappy Salah.
I didn't see it mate, so can't really comment on the interview but i doubt Son will go there. He's about the same age as Salad so really they should be looking at younger options. Hopefully Son signs his new deal and stays here though.

If i was them i'd be more worried about Mane/Firminho than Salah. Those 2 have fallen off a cliff but Salah has probably been their best attacker this year.

3xjI6q.gif

Back
Top Bottom