Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If I was to pretend that it didn't happen everytime Spurs let me down....... I'd not have much football memory the last 30 years!
I don’t. Only slight blemish in my immaculately wiped memory of awful Spurs losses is the 87 Cup Final. Can’t even remember the Graham LC win (but I’ve heard it was dull as anything).

Remember that Anderton goal from Leeds’ halfway tho...

Selective memory is the way forward.

Anyone know what happened after we beat Ajax to get to the CL final a couple of season back?

I wonder how many straight league games he can lose before the fans consider Klopp might be at fault?

Because the ground is empty, it feels like Liverpool fans are giving him a pass right now. It's almost as though they feel it doesn't count because there are no fans in the stadium so the losses don't really matter.

It will be interesting to see how long they give Klopp before they turn on him.

I wonder how many straight league games he can lose before the fans consider Klopp might be at fault?

Because the ground is empty, it feels like Liverpool fans are giving him a pass right now. It's almost as though they feel it doesn't count because there are no fans in the stadium so the losses don't really matter.

It will be interesting to see how long they give Klopp before they turn on him.
I still think they could lose almost every game until the end of the season but his last two years of success and their injury list would give him enough cover to get away with it.

Unless he himself decided to walk away this summer, which wouldn't be impossible if he burned out (especially after his mother passed away and he couldn't even go back to Germany for the funeral). He did similar with Dortmund when they tanked their final season with him if I recall correctly.

Back
Top Bottom