Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

dd320ca26be3ada5f996cb09582e9ed3.jpg

Liverpool have a decision to make. Pay him 400k a week when hes about to turn 30 or cash in on him and use the money to get a couple of replacements.

As sad as this is.... This could be the best news all week...
You KNOW how they like to remember their dead...
tomorrow's victory will be in memory of Peter Robinson...

and there's not a thing the chicken shit, rule bending Lego Hair manager fuckers can do about it!

Liverpool have a decision to make. Pay him 400k a week when hes about to turn 30 or cash in on him and use the money to get a couple of replacements.

They did well in the past when they sold Coutinho and re-invested in the team, I bet they're thinking that this could be the case with Salah because FSG aren't about to give Klopp loads of money to spend to improve that side so I reckon they are happy for Salah to leave.

Painful but this club under Klopp are the epitome of a winner's culture.

We are the complete opposite.
Isn’t saying that we have the opposite of a winner’s culture, part of the opposite of a winner’s culture?

Don’t ‘winner’s’ go into every match knowing how hard they have to fight to win, knowing how much they have to be prepared to do to win? If you don’t accept that the odds might be stacked against you, you don’t have the mindset of a winner. As soon as you suggest you’re a loser, you are.

A winner is someone prepared to do all they can to win. It doesn’t mean that they always win.

Liverpool got lucky last night - I’d be amazed if they win CL this season; looks like the league’s gone. For all their ‘winning’ - it might be a no trophy season. Makes them ‘losers’ by the metric we get judged on daily, IMO.

TL: DR - can’t stand them.

Isn’t saying that we have the opposite of a winner’s culture, part of the opposite of a winner’s culture?

Don’t ‘winner’s’ go into every match knowing how hard they have to fight to win, knowing how much they have to be prepared to do to win? If you don’t accept that the odds might be stacked against you, you don’t have the mindset of a winner. As soon as you suggest you’re a loser, you are.

A winner is someone prepared to do all they can to win. It doesn’t mean that they always win.

Liverpool got lucky last night - I’d be amazed if they win CL this season; looks like the league’s gone. For all their ‘winning’ - it might be a no trophy season. Makes them ‘losers’ by the metric we get judged on daily, IMO.

TL: DR - can’t stand them.
Eh.....:balesnarl:

Maybe I missed it. But no a man on the internet saying his team our team do not have a winners culture....Well its got fuck all to do with said culture. Forgive me if I just read this wrong.👍

It's their Harry Kane moment. I bet they handel it like an adult mot a hormonal teenager over a boy and member leaving....:levywhoa:
Yeh - but what if it was VVD? According to comms last night he’s pretty much the saviour of the universe? (Did get to thinking what a peak Zidane / Ronaldo / Messi / Bale / Gazza) would have done against him - probably turned him inside out, I imagine.

EDIT: I’ve just noticed I can’t use a bracket correctly today - further to my earlier post, I’d best just avoid communication until I’m better!

Yeh - but what if it was VVD? According to comms last night he’s pretty much the saviour of the universe? (Did get to thinking what a peak Zidane / Ronaldo / Messi / Bale / Gazza) would have done against him - probably turned him inside out, I imagine.

EDIT: I’ve just noticed I can’t use a bracket correctly today - further to my earlier post, I’d best just avoid communication until I’m better!
Personally, I have been using brackets correctly today. The new shelf looks lovely & level now. 👍

Back
Top Bottom