Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FT2ScwOXwAA6VBi

FT2ScwMWAAIvFEu

FT2ScwNWQAAk2UC
Sadly that's been proven as not true, because that would have been trolling of the highest order, equal parts brilliant and evil.

Some madrid fans climbing fences also.

I'm sorry even if you so desperately want liverpool to lose, I don't understand how tear gassing kids for crying out loud is acceptable or the fault of the fans

Some madrid fans climbing fences also.

I'm sorry even if you so desperately want liverpool to lose, I don't understand how tear gassing kids for crying out loud is acceptable or the fault of the fans
Oh I don't think anyone here would disagree it's a total shit show, but Liverpool fans haven't exactly earned a lot of sympathy over the years have they?

At least they have fans willing to travel to watch their team! I'm sure they ain't complaining with all the money the vendors will make
EVERY club has fans "willing to travel to watch their team", that's not a uniquely Liverpool thing.

Besides, as you're clearly a Liverpool fan, why the fuck are you on here instead of on a Liverpool forum for the biggest match of the season?

Back
Top Bottom