Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When you spend £100m then you expect to be challen....

wait

now it's...

"this was a team that probably overachieved last year, where we sit now - fifth place, two cup semi-finals - it's probably on par with where we're at"

Right. Good job they haven't done a Spurs though isn't it.

Brendan says Liverpool "Outstanding" yet again, 0-0 draw at Hawthorns

Keep reaching for those stars you little prick!! Best of luck pleasing those entitled fans mate

:levylol:

I've to say that Coutinho looked very sharp and threatening on the ball, as he's able to run with it, thread it through the defence and shoot it well too. With him and Lallana, and pacy tricksters like Sterling on the flanks, all that's missing for Pool is that effective target man.

I've to say that Coutinho looked very sharp and threatening on the ball, as he's able to run with it, thread it through the defence and shoot it well too. With him and Lallana, and pacy tricksters like Sterling on the flanks, all that's missing for Pool is that effective target man.
Did Ricky Lambert not play?
:pochwtf:

:adegrin2:

We can but hope.

Sick-Laugh-GIF.gif

Back
Top Bottom