Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I not fan of Klopp, he’s a proper twat, but refs get what they get because thy aren’t capable of doing their job properly. They have zero consequences if they ref the game poorly.

I not fan of Klopp, he’s a proper twat, but refs get what they get because thy aren’t capable of doing their job properly. They have zero consequences if they ref the game poorly.

It's all too simplistic to segregate the very top of the game from everything else.

Managers (and players) try and get into refs head before and during the games..... It far from helps matters.

I completely disagree.

How can we expect fans to behave and show respect if this is how those on the touchlines behave.

Can a fan use the defence of 'I'm sorry I got angry and yelled abuse and threw coins but I didn't agree with the decision'?!

I do agree that refs need some accountability though. I see absolutely no reason why match reports shouldn't be made available online for example so we're can see their side of events.

Yeah he's a bully, did the same think in Germany to the 4th official and he's always a cunt to reporters.

6'2 angry German guy can come across pretty intimidating when he's pissed which I guess makes up his aura lol

BUg1j2_CIAA19Pl.jpg

This has to be one of the most pathetic displays of bias I've seen in the media in quite a while.

Souness saying that people should "cut Steven Gerrard some slack" despite Villa's piss poor form.

Anyone with a brain can see he's only saying this because it's Gerrard.

This has to be one of the most pathetic displays of bias I've seen in the media in quite a while.

Souness saying that people should "cut Steven Gerrard some slack" despite Villa's piss poor form.

Anyone with a brain can see he's only saying this because it's Gerrard.

Him and carragher were making fun of Neville’s reluctance to be critical of solsjkaer last year

Both of them have defended Gerard publicly

It's fine... they were just getting rid of the old 'Queens Head' coins before they cease being legal tender in 2023...

...they were actually doing the economy a FAVOUR... and should be congratulated!

As for the 'flairs'... They'll no doubt be given the credit for making Anfield such an intimidating atmosphere!

#12thMan!
Waiting for the King Kenny 50p I expect.

Back
Top Bottom