Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

View: https://x.com/lovekaquah/status/1708239421634470254?s=61&t=uETTmoovTpdmNn4PhyoGBQ

A chav talking some sense here :mourglasses::mourloopy:

I’ve no issues with VVD’s words, except maybe “only NOW you lose faith?!” But the comments from the dipper fans are comedy gold - that geezer in the suit claiming both reds were dubious :pochcmon::ange-lol:

Van dijk might find that if you shout “you’re a fucking joke” in a refs face after being sent off that sometimes it comes back to bite you on the arse.

And I'll NEVER forgive those cunts for nicking the Home dressing room from us, that we'd been allocated for the CL Final in Madrid. NEVER. Cunts.

Screenshot-20230930-071552.png

Good lord these grief monkey's have no shame. Lucky we have the good people from the THST to police the chants. I can't believe this is even a thing.

Why didn't they add Heysel to that list I wonder?

:ange-hmm:
I suppose we can expect Luis Diaz's disallowed goal to be added to the list for the next time we play against them

That statement from them is deluded arrogance. Seems like they are suggesting legal action or getting the game replayed or something along those lines. Why the fuck does it always have to be us caught up in a drama.

That statement from them is deluded arrogance. Seems like they are suggesting legal action or getting the game replayed or something along those lines. Why the fuck does it always have to be us caught up in a drama.

Dippers as a club have made an official statement?

lol

England won a World Cup with a goal that never crossed the line, accept the mistake and move on. Are Liverpool going to offer to replay every game when they get a dodgy decision in their favour?

Seems like "sporting integrity" only matters when a decision goes against them.

The only realistic resolution at this point is for Liverpool to withdraw from the English Premier League and apply to become a member of the Irish FA.

Yep. Some laughable deluded arrogance and quite threatening in parts. Not sure what they’re playing at but it’s fucking childish. They are the worst sore losers on the planet.

Just seen it:

Liverpool Football Club acknowledges PGMOL’s admission of their failures last night. It is clear that the correct application of the laws of the game did not occur, resulting in sporting integrity being undermined.

We fully accept the pressures that match officials work under but these pressures are supposed to be alleviated, not exacerbated, by the existence and implementation of VAR.

It is therefore unsatisfactory that sufficient time was not afforded to allow the correct decision to be made and that there was no subsequent intervention.

That such failings have already been categorised as “significant human error” is also unacceptable. Any and all outcomes should be established only by the review and with full transparency.

This is vital for the reliability of future decision-making as it applies to all clubs with learnings being used to make improvements to processes in order to ensure this kind of situation cannot occur again.

In the meantime, we will explore the range of options available, given the clear need for escalation and resolution.

Back
Top Bottom