Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They will get Alonso probably and sadly. If they fail though the pool of managers is nowhere near Klopp.

I think this too.

Can't even think of who they even go for outside of Alonso.

Fantastic young coach, doing absolute wonder with Leverkusen, but Liverpool is a big fucking step up.

If it wasn’t for Pep with billions and billions of spending Klopp would have dominated the league like Fergie. It’s much bigger Klopp leaving Liverpool than Kane leaving Spurs much as I do love Kane. End of an era vibes.

Salah club v country tug of war still going on........

Klopp keeping his head down now and one of his deputies has taken up the talking head role now on behalf of the club instead.

Wankers.

Club has jurisdiction... Get over yourselves you cunts.

Obviously didn’t like it out of the limelight!

I’ll believe it when I see it that he’s kloff

If anyone wants to enjoy some scouse tears!

mrw GIF

good time to get out of there, he's doing a Fergurson.

Top players have left or are aging out of the squad, salah, VD, Allison. and pool don't have the financial muscle anymore with the stadium and FFP biting a bit harder

Think he's definitely left the team in better shape than the likes of Ferguson and Wenger did though.

Yes he has,

But ageing key players like Salah are going to be difficult/expensive to replace. Not sure Pool will be able to get in same or better players, and not sure owners have financial appetite either.

Back
Top Bottom