Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

God I'm absolutely terrified about this, I don't THINK Ange will go. I believe he'll feel what he's built, but fuck me I'm not ready for the months of rumours. Boyhood Liverpool fan and all that. Stay away, just stay away.
A man, a manager, that makes abundantly clear the type of character, personality and principles, that he wants in his players is going to be the complete opposite and leaves us?

Na mate👍👍

"Don't blame him at all. He's had limited funding from FSG during his time here, he's been fucked over by PGMOL so many times it's laughable, all while trying to win against a team accused of cheating who still haven't been punished. Not to mention this country is going down the fucking shit pan. Wish him the absolute best, the best manager we'll ever see in our lifetimes."

Lol

The delusion is off the charts with that fanbase. Didn't they break the record for keeper and defender transfers?

Bad decisions? They get far more in their favour than against.

Look my head completely agrees with you, but in my heart I just remember he's 58 and won't get the chance again. Coming from Australia you'd never dream of the chance to manage your boyhood club like that, until the day they announce a replacement I'll be shitting it.
Not a hope. Would go against everything he is. Alonso is a shoe in

"
xx.gif

Re: Klopp leaving at end of the season

« Reply #289 on: Today at 11:13:34 am »

Bent refs and cheating City definitely played a huge part in this, absolute scum."

:harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol: :harrylol:
Are we being blamed for him going yet?

Bring it on!!!

xx.gif

Re: Klopp leaving at end of the season

« Reply #270 on: Today at 11:11:35 am »

Quote from: Aeon on Today at 11:08:20 am
Sssssshhhhhhh The World won't listen. "There is no corruption in the Premier League" etc...
"If I was the Premier League I’d be shitting myself, the only person whose made the league even remotely interesting over the last few years and prevented it from becoming the French or German championship is leaving… I’d be very scared if I was them."

Got a feeling he’s not well. Its a bit unexpected and random.
I wouldn't wish that on him if that's the case tbh, but I still don't like the man. Nor his methodology of coming across as a nice guy while bullying any reporters that don't tow his line. He is also the worst in world football for pressuring and abusing referees. He only gets away with it because the media is terrified of him.
Ferguson mark 2

I hope that Klopp doesn't turn out to be another Shankly for them — because that would make the next man, Paisley.
You're not wrong. Paisley was so underrated. I mean, he only won 6 league titles, 3 European Cups, 1 UEFA Cup, 3 League Cups (we nearly beat him).

Astonishing record.

God I hope when we play at Anfield, we win 1-0 with a last minute dive in the penalty box for an undeserved penalty and an undeserved win, just to completely fuck their title hopes. I'd be very interested in the scouse reaction.

:troll:

God I'm absolutely terrified about this, I don't THINK Ange will go. I believe he'll feel what he's built, but fuck me I'm not ready for the months of rumours. Boyhood Liverpool fan and all that. Stay away, just stay away.
I can't think of the last time a manager left us for a new job. Mind you, I'm struggling to think of the last time we had a manager who jumped at all before they were pushed by the club.

Ange is contracted until 2027. Baldy will be setting the price tag far too highly to be tempting I'd imagine.

Look my head completely agrees with you, but in my heart I just remember he's 58 and won't get the chance again. Coming from Australia you'd never dream of the chance to manage your boyhood club like that, until the day they announce a replacement I'll be shitting it.
No offense but what has Ange done to get the Liverpool job? Why would they even want him?

Back
Top Bottom