Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love that Alonso has decided to stick with Liverpool instead of jumping ship at the first opportunity. Shows the class of them man. He clearly has a good thing going on at Leverkusen and also has his whole career ahead of him where he can manage a Liverpool, a Bayern or a Real Madrid. Sucks for Harry though if Leverkusen remain a force in the Bundesliga and this season isn't just a one off.

Love that Alonso has decided to stick with Liverpool instead of jumping ship at the first opportunity. Shows the class of them man. He clearly has a good thing going on at Leverkusen and also has his whole career ahead of him where he can manage a Liverpool, a Bayern or a Real Madrid. Sucks for Harry though if Leverkusen remain a force in the Bundesliga and this season isn't just a one off.
??

That's if Bayern don't buy his best players off him.

It'll be interesting to see how he coped with losing some key players. It's not easy, as De Zerbi found out.

Oh I know he's very good, just a bit surprised by Madrid links.

They seem to be targeting young players across the board and aiming to build a super-team. Branthwaite is 6’5, very quick and comfortable on the ball. They need a defensive refresh.

Doesn’t surprise me they’re interested.

Alonso and Naglesmann are the ones that worry me. Alonso is a no and hopefully Naglesmann back to Bayern.

That leaves De Zerbi and Amorim. De Zerbi got a lot of praise for taking a Potter team that was flying and keeping it going but the real test is 1-2 years after you have taken over and De Zerbi has looked average this season. Amorim has some really top quality players at Sporting but whenever I have watched Sporting they haven’t really blown me away with their style, more pragmatic than anything.

If Ange was leaving and we had Alonso or Naglesmann lined up I would be pretty happy. If it was De Zerbi or Amorim that is a bit underwhelming to be honest.

That aside we had better do good/quality business in the summer.

1 Liverpool losing Klopp and his magic
2 the City charges, the verdict might not drop for 2 seasons but if it drops this summer and they are guilty then goodbye City.

That leaves Arse with an easy title next season. We have to think next season the title can be ours and plan accordingly, no more top 4 is our trophy.

J

YNMA (moan

That aside we had better do good/quality business in the summer.

1 Liverpool losing Klopp and his magic
2 the City charges, the verdict might not drop for 2 seasons but if it drops this summer and they are guilty then goodbye City.

That leaves Arse with an easy title next season. We have to think next season the title can be ours and plan accordingly, no more top 4 is our trophy.
Notice ange has said it repeatedly in his conferences,we’re gonna finish high as we can not just 4th.Its refreshing to hear he’s trying to bash that thinking out of the club.

Alonso and Naglesmann are the ones that worry me. Alonso is a no and hopefully Naglesmann back to Bayern.

That leaves De Zerbi and Amorim. De Zerbi got a lot of praise for taking a Potter team that was flying and keeping it going but the real test is 1-2 years after you have taken over and De Zerbi has looked average this season. Amorim has some really top quality players at Sporting but whenever I have watched Sporting they haven’t really blown me away with their style, more pragmatic than anything.

If Ange was leaving and we had Alonso or Naglesmann lined up I would be pretty happy. If it was De Zerbi or Amorim that is a bit underwhelming to be honest.

I doubt it will be Amorim. How many jobs has he been linked with in the PL…it seems to happen every time there’s a vacancy. Us, the chavs, wolves there’s been quite a few. It always just seems to be Portuguese media or his agent linking him with moves away rather than him being a serious target.

I doubt it will be Amorim. How many jobs has he been linked with in the PL…it seems to happen every time there’s a vacancy. Us, the chavs, wolves there’s been quite a few. It always just seems to be Portuguese media or his agent linking him with moves away rather than him being a serious target.
Be amazed if it wasn’t de zerbi.

Back
Top Bottom