Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

View: https://x.com/fabrizioromano/status/1773659551947993582?s=46&t=Gc6HrWVZT0mtSXU7r8ZBIQ

Oh dear! Looks like Amorim is as good as they can do now

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

I'm glad he's not going there, I quite like him and I'd go right off him if he did.

Alonso and Naglesmann are the ones that worry me. Alonso is a no and hopefully Naglesmann back to Bayern.

That leaves De Zerbi and Amorim. De Zerbi got a lot of praise for taking a Potter team that was flying and keeping it going but the real test is 1-2 years after you have taken over and De Zerbi has looked average this season. Amorim has some really top quality players at Sporting but whenever I have watched Sporting they haven’t really blown me away with their style, more pragmatic than anything.

If Ange was leaving and we had Alonso or Naglesmann lined up I would be pretty happy. If it was De Zerbi or Amorim that is a bit underwhelming to be honest.
Agree with you Tomo, except I think De Zerbi is excellent. I think their struggles this season are simply that they have sold too many players, most of whom were key players to them.

Back
Top Bottom