Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Salah club v country tug of war still going on........

Klopp keeping his head down now and one of his deputies has taken up the talking head role now on behalf of the club instead.

Wankers.

Club has jurisdiction... Get over yourselves you cunts.

Obviously didn’t like it out of the limelight!

I’ll believe it when I see it that he’s kloff

Think he's definitely left the team in better shape than the likes of Ferguson and Wenger did though.

Yes he has,

But ageing key players like Salah are going to be difficult/expensive to replace. Not sure Pool will be able to get in same or better players, and not sure owners have financial appetite either.

God I'm absolutely terrified about this, I don't THINK Ange will go. I believe he'll feel what he's built, but fuck me I'm not ready for the months of rumours. Boyhood Liverpool fan and all that. Stay away, just stay away.

A cunt, but what a brilliant manager. Will be weird watching Liverpool without him. In a weird way, I will kind of miss hating him and his interviews.

I 100% agree with you on this.

BUT, I also know that something like this might just be the tiny marginal gain required to get them the title this year. The club (players, fans and a huge marketing machine) will swing into action. i) Players - "do it for Klopp" ii) Fans with songs and tifo's etc ii) Marketing machine producing slick promotional stuff underpinning player and fan sentimentality and worse still the general media picking up and running with this for every single game left of this season.

Look how City and Pep got their players to kick on after the PL Charges were announced last season. They were struggling (in City terms that means looking a bit flat and off it, no longer choking teams to death for +90 mins), they used it as fuel to energise the team and a dead supporter base actually cared about something.

Until he fucks off it's now going to be an unbearable media love in frenzy.
It matters more you know

Is it just me but I don't get why people do this apart from to get one last ego trip of a drawn out farewell.

Just keep it to yourself until the end of the season.
I agree that, to me, the timing appears a bit weird, but I am pretty sure that he's consulted the Liverpool board before announcing it, so it's not as if he just made that farewell video all by himself and posted it on their site secretly.
And, at least he did go for the sack and a lucrative "sending off" package.

Back
Top Bottom