Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...And you're up on a table exuberantly signing "Heeeeees's one of our own!" obviously.:pochhail:

TS Dipper update: "We are underdogs" :pochfacepalm:

...Strangely, far less humble before the game.

Not to mention many pundits over here actually had them as favorites.
I cannot deride that bunch of shits with sufficient delight.
£50 well lost. I would have only been more pissed otherwise...& depressed as fuck.
Ramos doing a UFC worthy arm lock to cripple the anti semite was my highlight. RM were shitting bangers til he was cynically removed from proceedings. Lovely to see Bale humiliate them too. That first goal was legendary regardless of opposition. But Karius stole it for me. Genius that Charlie Chaplin would have envied. My new favourite player. If he wasn’t so utterly crud, I’d wish him well.

I cannot deride that bunch of shits with sufficient delight.
£50 well lost. I would have only been more pissed otherwise...& depressed as fuck.
Ramos doing a UFC worthy arm lock to cripple the anti semite was my highlight. RM were shitting bangers til he was cynically removed from proceedings. Lovely to see Bale humiliate them too. That first goal was legendary regardless of opposition. But Karius stole it for me. Genius that Charlie Chaplin would have envied. My new favourite player. If he wasn’t so utterly crud, I’d wish him well.

Keep flying the flag, homez! :adesalute:

If you think Scouser Twitter is crazy then you should look at Egyptian Twitter (or Arab Twitter in general). They are even crazier. Some talking about finding and hurting Ramos. Holy fuck it’s just a game.

Scouse twat on the radio: "Liverpool the second best side in Europe" :dembelelol:
You couldn't make this shit up! Can't express how overjoyed I am they lost as the alternative would've been insufferable.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

If you think Scouser Twitter is crazy then you should look at Egyptian Twitter (or Arab Twitter in general). They are even crazier. Some talking about finding and hurting Ramos. Holy fuck it’s just a game.

Any hightlights?

I don't even do 'english' twitter FFS.:carrollwtf:

That was a cracking watch. Love how Ramos knew exactly what he was doing. If you aren’t playing against him he really is hilarious to watch. Thought Liverpool’s best player on the night was that loon that tried to tackle Ronaldo at the end

That was a cracking watch. Love how Ramos knew exactly what he was doing. If you aren’t playing against him he really is hilarious to watch. Thought Liverpool’s best player on the night was that loon that tried to tackle Ronaldo at the end

At the time I thought it was Klopp himself. Seems like the kind of thing that nutter would do.

Back
Top Bottom