Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ramos’ shithousery is the best in the game. He is really is an awful bastard to play against.

Was going to sign that petition anyway for a laugh. Just for the chance of it being mentioned on the news at ten.

But don’t need to. Silly fuckers. Almost 100k people signed it already.

:dembele:

Some poor bloke has been trying to get a grass roots petition signed for years. Never gets more than 30k.

Society is fucked.

Ramos is a winner of the highest order. Period.

Ramos’ shithousery is the best in the game. He is really is an awful bastard to play against.

Was going to sign that petition anyway for a laugh. Just for the chance of it being mentioned on the news at ten.

But don’t need to. Silly fuckers. Almost 100k people signed it already.

:dembele:

Some poor bloke has been trying to get a grass roots petition signed for years. Never gets more than 30k.

Society is fucked.
The thing that should be asked is just what was Salad's arm doing there in the first place? It's Salad who's stuck it there, trying to gain an advantage, it's what you do.
DeMIUQpWkAA9uLD.jpg

So many people talk about the rights and wrongs of football but have never played the game. Never competed at anything 1vs1. During these duels both players will fight to win, Ramos won.
DeMMDruXcAA06JI.jpg

Gotta say it is a pretty horrific jujitsu move

While I love the pain it causes Liverpool fans, I am slightly concerned that it will keep Salah there next season if the injury is bad enough

The thing that should be asked is just what was Salad's arm doing there in the first place? It's Salad who's stuck it there, trying to gain an advantage, it's what you do.
DeMIUQpWkAA9uLD.jpg

So many people talk about the rights and wrongs of football but have never played the game. Never competed at anything 1vs1. During these duels both players will fight to win, Ramos won.
DeMMDruXcAA06JI.jpg

Happens every game, hilarious they think a petition is a good idea.

Not crying at all . We made it to the final Proud of Liverpool.

Congratulations on failing hilariously in such globally televised circumstances.

At least when we went out we fought tooth and nail against the Italian champions, annihilating their defensive record along the way. Did I mention that we took four points off Real?

Your CL highlight was beating the Sheik Mansour team under some of the most disgraceful circumstances I’ve seen in a long time. If the shoe had been on the other foot you’d have embarked on a grief-appeal the likes of which the world has never known.

Still, I’m sure next year is your year :sonpoint:

Gotta say it is a pretty horrific jujitsu move

While I love the pain it causes Liverpool fans, I am slightly concerned that it will keep Salah there next season if the injury is bad enough

It's not horrific mate. It's a battle between two players competing for the ball. Ramos hasn't gone out to dislocate Salad's arm, he's gone out to intimidate, dominate and beat the oppo. During this it involves getting physical, shithousing, being nasty, being a cunt, causing pain. Nothing more than that.

I see the Ramos thing has gone into overdrive.

For a club whose fan base is so well versed in it's history, they're conveniently forgetting the success of the 60s to the 80s was built on the thuggery of players such as Tommy Smith and Graeme Souness. Even the Liverpool management during this era mocked Spurs for it's 'soft centre', a phrase which the media jumped upon and used for decades (Now we have some bastards in the team it now seems to have evolved into mentally weak, winning mentality blah blah blah).

It's in their DNA, even in their decline during the 90s, they tried to recreate former glories by the signings of 'hard men' Neil Ruddock and Julian Dicks for large fees.

Back
Top Bottom