Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think the whole Salah thing is just bollox. I still think he could have carried on, it obviously wasn't that bad as he was up and about running around in a day or 2 on the training grounds. Ramos called it, when he said he could have carried on with a pain relief injection. Salah got clobbered and didn't fancy it in my mind.

I just hope defenders from other teams spot this and kick him up in the air within 5 minutes of kick-off. Something they should have been doing last season.

I think the whole Salah thing is just bollox. I still think he could have carried on, it obviously wasn't that bad as he was up and about running around in a day or 2 on the training grounds. Ramos called it, when he said he could have carried on with a pain relief injection. Salah got clobbered and didn't fancy it in my mind.

I just hope defenders from other teams spot this and kick him up in the air within 5 minutes of kick-off. Something they should have been doing last season.
After it happened he was able to move his arms and hands fine and I thought ok he'll play on it's the biggest game of his life. But no, he stopped. You're right, he just didn't fancy it after getting hurt a bit. Proper pussy.

The other thing that is just fucking warped with this cult, is they are banging on about Ramos being such a bastard, when in fact it was their £75m defender Virgin Dick, who pushed Ramos into Karius. So, that's Virgin costing them the CL and finishing below us in the table by giving away a penalty in the last seconds of the game against us. Bargin.
giphy-15273961282052052055725.gif
I swear there Ramos ... feels the push goes with it and dives to try get a pen AND then mid flight thinks hold on I'll give karius a sneaky elbow

That fucker is 5th dan master of shit-housery

It's grotesque and beautiful to watch both at the same time

I didn’t watch the game at all. Only seen the goals.
Can anyone tell me if Karius received treatment by his medical staff for this blow to the head?
If he did, then why didn’t they recognise he may be concussed.
He should have been monitored for hours afterwards if they suspected concussion but his speech, memory etc seemed consistent/ wasn’t nauseas etc.
Yet two weeks later, after a few flights, they do a scan?
Yeah it's a scam

A scan scam

Dippers on a podcast I listen to are saying that Liverpool didn't win the CL because they didn't have as many previous CL winners in the squad as Madrid did.

:dembele:
Well that's next Season scuppered as well... 'cos they still won't!

Then again, with that logic, that's it for everyone's chances next year... except for Barca, Real & Bayern...

We may as well all pack up and go home!
:pocheyes:

It begins.... :llorishowudoin:

Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah has been offered to Barcelona by his representatives and they are ready to open negotiations. The 25-year-old Egypt international could be the alternative to Atletico Madrid and France striker Antoine Griezmann in the summer if Barca fail to sign the 27-year-old. (AS)

Back
Top Bottom