Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jurgen Klopp says concussion 'explains' Loris Karius' Champions League final errors

OH MY FKIN GOD LOL

Btw one more:
Fan1 Must be the reason Henderson missed his PK for England as well then ?
1f602.png

Dipper He never missed it, it was a good save from Ospina. If anything Diers winning pen was worse

I just can't take it anymore

Last edited:
Oh dear. Someone seems riled.

Tim, you do know there's also body language and where your eyes are looking that help make or break a penalty?

I gather Henderson was allegedly looking at the spot he was going to put it the whole way through.

Fucking twitter supporters, I'm sick of them. Ospina, and every other goalkeeper, deliberately stands slightly left of centre in order to tempt the right footer to go to the keepers right corner. Their saying to the taker if you connect well enough you'll probably score, but if you don't, for whatever reason, that's the side I'll be diving. Henderson tried to bluff Ospina by going to his left but Ospina totally read him. As a consequence he had very little distance to travel to block the shot, and the poor height of the strike made it even easier.

Fucking twitter supporters, I'm sick of them. Ospina, and every other goalkeeper, deliberately stands slightly left of centre in order to tempt the right footer to go to the keepers right corner. Their saying to the taker if you connect well enough you'll probably score, but if you don't, for whatever reason, that's the side I'll be diving. Henderson tried to bluff Ospina by going to his left but Ospina totally read him. As a consequence he had very little distance to travel to block the shot, and the poor height of the strike made it even easier.

Oi leave it out Henderson was concussed!

Where there is [potential for] grief, you will find bin dippers. Klopp is fully on that bandwagon. A million new Thai fans aren't to be sniffed at either

Next he'll be crying about that dead Giraffe
... then badly miscalculate and send "YNWA" wreaths to the families of the rhino poachers that got eaten by lions.

"Brazil were beaten 2-1 by Simon Mignolet's Belgium in their quarter-final clash in Kazan" .... LFC

Good job Mignolet (zero minutes in the WC) was there otherwise Belgium were fecked ... well that's according to the Dippers website anyway .... funny how the Dipper's player who actually played forty five minutes wasn't blamed for Brazil's failure ...

Woops I forget ... of course when you lose it's never your fault !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom