Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've got every fibre of my being crossed that they get a costly incorrect ref decision in Europe on Thursday.........

...................Would completely blow any conspiracy theory involving the EPL, PGMOL & Spurs right out of the water.

Theyll let him off to appease them
That crossed my mind, and if they do, then any doubts that the Premier League might be corrupt would be confirmed that they are indeed as bent as a nine bob note.
If that happens, then we should bombard the PL executive with complaints, if enough of us do it, then they would have to do something, surely?

This VAR moaning still going on?

It may be a controversial opinion but I'm telling Liverpool fans that Diaz was actually offside. I know VAR and your eyes tell you he was onside but sometimes you have to follow your heart.

My heart tells me he was offside. I just feel it.

That's that debate settled.

And the Lino agreed with you!

Was there actually a lap of honour with player's kids on the pitch ? I just saw the player's walk to the south stand and applaud the fans like they normally do , but I didn't watch that much of the afters..
I think they’re having the kids on the pitch after most home games it definitely wasn’t something done because of this result.

Doesn’t stop the scousers from foaming at the mouth about it though.

Was there actually a lap of honour with player's kids on the pitch ? I just saw the player's walk to the south stand and applaud the fans like they normally do , but I didn't watch that much of the afters..

Biss pulled a v.young kid (his?) out of the crowd and walked them round to the bench area.....

Didn't see anyone else with their kids though.

Apparently they are now getting very upset with Simon Jordan and TalkSPORT after he appparently referenced the victim culture and Liverpool on the radio today.

The t- shirts are probably already being printed.

PGMOL released the audio. It’s absolutely horrendeous VAR check. It’s like they weren’t even watching what lino did in real time.

On the other hand, Liverpool got what they want with that audio, now what? Move on.

Back
Top Bottom