Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't rate him at all. They paid £25m for him didn't they?
I never rated him. I said that Southampton was his club and he'd never succeed elsewhere. People were raving about his performances at Southampton but I never saw it. Slow on the ball and doesn't add much else in the way of assisting or scoring. He'll probably be off in the summer. Probably somewhere like West Ham.

Liverpool's starting XI had 6 PL goals between them...that's piss.
-3 goal difference shows it.

Their top goalscorer is Benteke and he can't even get a start. Second top goalscorer in Coutinho is out injured. Third top goalscorer, you're gonna laugh here, is DANIEL STURRIDGE and we all know about his injury problems.

Always thought, at Southampton, he had great feet, and could create something in tight quarters.
There was potential there for sure, but he's regressed since leaving.

* On a similar theme, what is Adam Lallana?

Is he a chance creator? Because he has created them at a slower rate than 84 other Premier League players this season.

Is he a goalscorer? Because he has scored once since December 2014, during a home defeat to Crystal Palace in May.

Is he a tackl… okay, he’s definitely not a tackler.

As far as I can tell, the bedrock of Lallana’s Liverpool career has been his ability to run down a touchline, do a Cruyff turn to stop the ball and then lay it back either to a right-back or central midfielder.

In fairness, he’s got that down to a tee. Just a shame he’ll be 28 by the end of the season and cost £25million

16 conclusions: Liverpool 0-1 Man United - Football365

I never rated him. I said that Southampton was his club and he'd never succeed elsewhere. People were raving about his performances at Southampton but I never saw it. Slow on the ball and doesn't add much else in the way of assisting or scoring. He'll probably be off in the summer. Probably somewhere like West Ham.

West ham are actually better than Liverpool :eriksenlol:

A rant.....

Liverpool offer £24 million for Teixeira. he's probably shit. I honestly have no idea. Given their recent success with players I'll assume he's been poorly scouted and won't do fuck all ( possibly aside from score against us )

However, how on earth is this fucking club still in the top 10 in the world and how do they seem to keep muddling by and wasting 10's of millions on shit strikers ?

I probably should not care, but I totally resent how the media give this lot the coverage they do. Living in the past, wasting obscene amounts of money and getting dizzy going around in circles.

I live in London, pick up an Evening Standard and see the back pages reporting on Liverpool time and time again WHY ? Why should I care about who they sign and why does it result in Spurs news being sidelined to the margins ? It pisses me off so much.

Just fuck off Liverpool. Please !

Rant over

* On a similar theme, what is Adam Lallana?

Is he a chance creator? Because he has created them at a slower rate than 84 other Premier League players this season.

Is he a goalscorer? Because he has scored once since December 2014, during a home defeat to Crystal Palace in May.

Is he a tackl… okay, he’s definitely not a tackler.

As far as I can tell, the bedrock of Lallana’s Liverpool career has been his ability to run down a touchline, do a Cruyff turn to stop the ball and then lay it back either to a right-back or central midfielder.

In fairness, he’s got that down to a tee. Just a shame he’ll be 28 by the end of the season and cost £25million

16 conclusions: Liverpool 0-1 Man United - Football365
How about 'Whiny little bitch'?

A rant.....

Liverpool offer £24 million for Teixeira. he's probably shit. I honestly have no idea. Given their recent success with players I'll assume he's been poorly scouted and won't do fuck all ( possibly aside from score against us )

However, how on earth is this fucking club still in the top 10 in the world and how do they seem to keep muddling by and wasting 10's of millions on shit strikers ?

I probably should not care, but I totally resent how the media give this lot the coverage they do. Living in the past, wasting obscene amounts of money and getting dizzy going around in circles.

I live in London, pick up an Evening Standard and see the back pages reporting on Liverpool time and time again WHY ? Why should I care about who they sign and why does it result in Spurs news being sidelined to the margins ? It pisses me off so much.

Just fuck off Liverpool. Please !

Rant over
At this point, their reputation still precedes them in terms of global fanbase/revenue - which is surely the only thing allowing them to spend like this (considering their lack of recent achievements/revenue from sales).

What I wouldn't give to see them finally crumble and lose that 'prestige' about their brand.

Unfortunately, there are enough cretinous cunts the world over who somehow keep getting roped into supporting them.

The club were a cunt hair away from going into administration. How i would of loved to have seen them fall into the lower leagues. Such a shame how clubs like Nottingham forrest, with class have fallen and these inbreds are still around.

City of culture my arse !.....great sense of humour ???? And they cant see that award was a fucking joke

Boys, I seriously hate these cunts. The fan base that crawled from the woodwork after the 13/14 season was ridiculous. Unfortunately, the melborune based spurs support club shares a "home pub" with these dim-witted fuck mobkeys.

The media wankfest is intolerable, even over in aus. I swear, If Liverpool played a game of chess against a pigeon they would fucking televise it here.

I hate these cunts. More than the chavs. I know that may not sit well with all of you lucky enough to walk the streets of London, but if I see one more fuckin' bloke called Stefan, with distant Italian heritage, a fat gut, and a propensity to wear suits on a Monday morning at the pub, I'll pop. Worst thing is that they try to act to act like they are in a firm when I yell some kind of abuse at them. "Mate, you're off to a job selling banana insurance to a bunch of seniors" or something of the like.

Anyway, long story short, I've drank a few beers and that. Fuck Liverpool.

12592195_10153890071474914_2011616334401008366_n.png

Back
Top Bottom