Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought Rodgers team pressed well and were fit. I didn't think it would be a huge culture change(physically) employing Klopps tactics. I always thought it was the shit replacements they got for suarez and sterling

When they smashed the goons properly on a Saturday lunchtime a couple of seasons ago they were all over them with a high press. And how did they play against us in AVB's final game?

Quite surprising considering their injury problems and his injury problems:

Liverpool have agreed a deal to sign Alexandre Pato for €15m.

Registered with Coral yesterday to use a 50/1 Liverpool win - max £1 bet offer they had on.

Already told the Mrs I was paying for dinner tonight.

:bentalebscream::walkercry:

Just seen this worldie of a comment on TalkSport's article about them going for Götze:

'Liverpool need to buy New STRONG PLAYERS................

Liverpool can not win titles with LAME DUCKS............
25 years without a title.............'

I liked Klopp when he was at Dortmund but he's become a total whingebag since he arrived at Anfield. I guess he's just embracing the local culture of self pitying bullshit whereby it is only scousers suffering from playing lots of games, cup replays, no Christmas break etc. Bore off for fuck's sake. Either do your research before taking a job or simply stop complaining and get on with it.

Klopp warns Guardiola over fixtures

The deluded scouse commentator was funny at first, but I got really sick of him saying "mate" and "I'm not 'avin' that".
Still, it's a nice representation of their fans. I know one that, even if you constructively criticise or analyse them, loses it. He gets so angry and defensive and starts slagging of Spurs. It's so childish, it's hilarious.

What has happened to Caulker is a great shame. I do wonder if whatever happened behind the scenes hadn't whether he would now be a far better player for being coached properly rather than at Cardiff and QPR.

What has happened to Caulker is a great shame. I do wonder if whatever happened behind the scenes hadn't whether he would now be a far better player for being coached properly rather than at Cardiff and QPR.
I think he was vastly overrated, due largely for our desperation at the time for our academy to produce a decent player. Thought he was very useful from attacking set pieces but he was a very suspect defender. He was shit at QPR (relegated) and shit at Cardiff (relegated).

But you might be right about being coached properly, take a look at Carroll who at the same time as Caulker both were being heralded as our greatest prospects. Carroll has remained, knuckled down, gone out on loan, come back and whatever he is doing on the training field has earned him selection in the team and now he is starting games too. I bet his wages are 75% less than Caulkers though, but Carroll's career right now is on the rise. (But if Caulker get's a move to Newcastle as rumoured, then he might have the bigger smile on his face still, or alternatively he can go for the clean sweep and get relegated with Newcastle too).
EDIT: Just seen the links to bin dippers, fuck he has got a good agent.

Last edited:
I think he was vastly overrated, due largely for our desperation at the time for our academy to produce a decent player. Thought he was very useful from attacking set pieces but he was a very suspect defender. He was shit at QPR (relegated) and shit at Cardiff (relegated).

But you might be right about being coached properly, take a look at Carroll who at the same time as Caulker both were being heralded as our greatest prospects. Carroll has remained, knuckled down, gone out on loan, come back and whatever he is doing on the training field has earned him selection in the team and now he is starting games too. I bet his wages are 75% less than Caulkers though, but Carroll's career right now is on the rise. (But if Caulker get's a move to Newcastle as rumoured, then he might have the bigger smile on his face still, or alternatively he can go for the clean sweep and get relegated with Newcastle too).
EDIT: Just seen the links to bin dippers, fuck he has got a good agent.
Liverpool signing Caulker on loan. Apparently they need experienced defenders. I bet he can't believe his luck.

Liverpool signing Caulker on loan. Apparently they need experienced defenders. I bet he can't believe his luck.
He has only played a handful of games for Southampton, one of them was when they played Liverpool and with him as CB they shipped 6 goals. Odd selection process, what did they see in him that they thought, now there's a lad we should look out for, odd.

He has only played a handful of games for Southampton, one of them was when they played Liverpool and with him as CB they shipped 6 goals. Odd selection process, what did they see in him that they thought, now there's a lad we should look out for, odd.

Liverpool's committee thought process: "We score a lot when he is on the pitch,must be good"

Back
Top Bottom