Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

0dOGGJm.png

Better players. :sonlol:

Better Manager. :pochlol:

dis3.gif

Deluded cunts.

Here is what is most confusing about Liverpool; The constant need for everyone to hear what they think but the utter inability to understand why, when having farted whatever noxious thoughts are swimming around in their tanks, people fall over laughing.

Dickheads.

Keep hearing about this transfer committee at Liverpool buying a load of players Rogers didn't want.

If it's not true than I have no idea how they ended up with such a Hoch-Poch squad. I mean Benteke, Milner, Sakho, Can etc are not necessarily bad players but they are not ball playing pressing players that would suit either Rogers or Klopp.

They look like us with Chriches, Paulinho, Soldado and Capoue, again maybe not awful players but totally unsuited to either the Prem or to our style of football.

I find it strange when a manager doesn't get the final veto on what players come in, because more than just good footballers you need footballers that fit the managers system. In that respect it is like sticking an aubergine in a cake, nothing wrong with an aubergine just doesn't fit in a cake although unusual analogy.

Keep hearing about this transfer committee at Liverpool buying a load of players Rogers didn't want.

If it's not true than I have no idea how they ended up with such a Hoch-Poch squad. I mean Benteke, Milner, Sakho, Can etc are not necessarily bad players but they are not ball playing pressing players that would suit either Rogers or Klopp.

They look like us with Chriches, Paulinho, Soldado and Capoue, again maybe not awful players but totally unsuited to either the Prem or to our style of football.

I find it strange when a manager doesn't get the final veto on what players come in, because more than just good footballers you need footballers that fit the managers system. In that respect it is like sticking an aubergine in a cake, nothing wrong with an aubergine just doesn't fit in a cake.
Aubergine Chocolate Cake is lush! Jamie's Bloggers / Chocolate Heartache Cake
:kaneshh:

Blatantly not yet up to running the extra 6K a match that he asking them to. You don't just get that fit overnight.
Absolutely.They were trained in pre-season to adapt to the physical demands of Brendan Rodgers' tactics. I guess it's only natural that they break down when trying to change their training routine mid-season.

I thought Rodgers team pressed well and were fit. I didn't think it would be a huge culture change(physically) employing Klopps tactics. I always thought it was the shit replacements they got for suarez and sterling

Back
Top Bottom