Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

JACK WILSHERE:
27f07e612c7c159da5c8407a577d74f2--childhood.jpg

What a deluded, illiterate fool. I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks that first goal is a foul is quite frankly a fucking idiot who should stick to basketball where there is no contact.

Wenger, Wheelchair et al are so bloody biased and blinded it's (note the apostrophe Jack) astonishing. Long may it continue as it just deflects from their real issues which, as we know, is a criminal lack of a spinal column.

Good old honest Wee Jack.
Remember the crusade he went on when Davinson Sanchez was unjustly called for fouling alexis in the 1st NLD? Then remember how he campaigned for football to recognise the resulting free kick led to an offside goal?
Me either. Cunt.

How embarrassing

Oh. My. Fuck. If one of ours made a post like this, I think the cringe would cause internal bleeding.

The head of PR at Woolwich needs to have a word (or not, because this is hilarious).

This weekend and today has been so much fun - it's like the rest of England have suddenly woken up to just how shit and embarassing Woolwich are. Glad to see them catching up with something we've known for years.
:pochlol:

Former Woolwich striker Thierry Henry says he would be "interested" in succeeding Arsene Wenger as manager of the north London club.

:avbpray:
Please, man with no proper coaching credentials taking over due to being an ex-playing legend.
Why settle for Henry when the greatest footballing brain there is is available and looking for a Management role.....

:cunt:

:avbpray:

More kicking in the media...

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...obligation-to-be-in-love-with-idea-of-winning

Not that Woolwich should not sack Arsène Wenger. Probably they should sack him twice to make sure. Or best of all go back in time and sack him two years ago, bring him and sack him again now just to make the point.

:adeohshit:

Granit Xhaka would be an odd presence in any Premier League midfield, a paradox of a player who can look absolutely miles off the pace one moment and only a few miles off the pace the next

:dierno:

Mesut Özil and Xhaka, hovered over the ball in exactly the same spot, an utterly pointless piece of non-misdirection. Eventually Xhaka, whose left foot is to Özil’s as a rusty hacksaw blade is to a scalpel, clunked the ball out for a goal kick. On the bench nobody even looked cross.

:dembelelol: :dembelefingers:

I don’t. I don’t ever want to see or hear of him again.

I’d like Thierry Henry, as he would be a one season disaster. Top choice surely is Jacques Santini

I wouldn’t worry if Judas became their manager. At 2-0 down in his first game in charge he’d sneak out and hop on a plane to South America to spend some alone time with his megamind.

Was watching SSN this morning and they kept showing Neville's comments. My smile got bigger and bigger each time I saw it.
Think I'll get as a ring tone, so even if I'm down the pub with mates and the Mrs. rings I'd still have a big toothy fuck off smile on my face.
:eriksenlol::dembelelol::levylol::pochlol::harrylol::king:
And have arse'ole whinger's post match comments as a text tone

Back
Top Bottom