Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

laurel-and-hardy-laugh-in-o.gif

I tend to concern myself to spurs but watching this freak show of a fan base getting more and more divided is a joy to watch.

From the idiots on aftv, who have turned their entire fan base into a laughing stock, from the lies about their home attendances, their manager who has clearly lost the plot, their best players leaving, their ground getting taken over by German fans and paying players ridiculous money who don't even put a shift in is great viewing.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ran-mustafi-manchester-city-carabao-cup-final

(auto filter issues with the above link, but here's a highlight from The Guardian)

"What if Shkodran Mustafi hadn’t reacted to a slight nudge in the back from Sergio Agüero with all the resolve of a flighty Victorian maiden glimpsing a mouse, throwing out his arms in horror and desperately hoping somebody, anybody – a trusted servant, a passing dragoon, Craig Pawson – might help?"

It's an absolutely savage beating in the media today.

:vdvcry:

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ran-mustafi-manchester-city-carabao-cup-final

(auto filter issues with the above link, but here's a highlight from The Guardian)

"What if Shkodran Mustafi hadn’t reacted to a slight nudge in the back from Sergio Agüero with all the resolve of a flighty Victorian maiden glimpsing a mouse, throwing out his arms in horror and desperately hoping somebody, anybody – a trusted servant, a passing dragoon, Craig Pawson – might help?"

Surprising the Guarinad are sticking the boot in when they’re normally staunch Gooners.

Who is this person?
The name Kieran Hipgave I heard connected to the 'Wenger out' banner on Talk sport last year.
That’s DTs Son. DT is Liam.
Obviously takes his mother’s name

Weird surnames hip gave good enough
I suppose the next one in the Goodenough dynasty will be called Jack.

Unless he/she has already been hastily named Alexis or Ozil

Surprising the Guarinad are sticking the boot in when they’re normally staunch Gooners.

Not sure about that. They've been almost too positive about us in the last year or so, to the point that other teams fans regularly call out the Graun for pro-Spurs bias.

Truth is probably somewhere in between as usual.

I suppose the next one in the Goodenough dynasty will be called Jack.

Unless he/she has already been hastily named Alexis or Ozil
You read the article? Kieran's middle name is Thierry.

Personally, I think Mesut Hipgave rolls off the tongue in a particularly horrible and Gooner-y fashion.

There you go

Kronke in forever

That Mustafi nudge/reaction entirely sums up that team right now. Soft as shit.

Back
Top Bottom