Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Enjoy the ride you pessimistic person.
Thats all behind them FFS. Look forward not back. What you can't see or seem to accept , what they are now.
COYS
Apologies. When you said that for many seasons they were ahead of us because we weren’t great, I thought you were talking about the past.

Somehow, I’ve misunderstood. Or you can’t keep up with your own argument.

A tiny amount? 13 fucking points mate.

Ffs.
I know! And as I’ve already said, I’m loving it. But I don’t see 13 points as the massive chasm some do. That’s all. I’d you can skip through life knowing we’ll still be 13 points ahead at the final day, fantastic. I’ve been bitten by that too often to make it possible.

f1e84cdc-b3a9-46f8-9f8c-3cfb87dd4110.png

Apologies. When you said that for many seasons they were ahead of us because we weren’t great, I thought you were talking about the past.

Somehow, I’ve misunderstood. Or you can’t keep up with your own argument.
It's honourable that you respect the Woolwich past but it is the past . I respect Liverpools past but they are a million miles from that level. That minimal success will not bare fruit in the future as the roots are rotten. Once AW moves on they will fall apart and will take s few seasons to recover.

Back
Top Bottom